2nd Goal: 136
  • wootsbr18
    wootsbr18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Starting: 202
    Ending: 188
  • danrosales8
    Options
    Ohio in the house lol this is perfect lets me set goals I want to be green man or some awesome costume I just started so 3 month goal is good. I do weight lifting but know things about nutrition hmu if you guys need anything I'll like to motivate people.

Starting weight: 355lbs
    Halloween weight: 300lbs
    LETS DO WORK PEOPLE U Can DO It
  • RunEloiseRun
    Options
    I don't really weigh-in.
    i'm currently a very tight size 12 and by Halloween I would love to be a size 10 or a size 8.
  • marystingley
    Options
    Starting weight: 103.2
    By Halloween: 98
    (I just have those last few baby pounds to lose!)
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Halloween goal weight: 160 lbs.
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm 115 now, I'd love to be a lean muscled 110lbs :D
  • carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Up until 2 days ago when I replied to the H4H Group....my comment also referred to being a lazy slug! As of Monday morning, I've jumped out of bed (instead of rolling back over); but on my sneakers and grabbed by water bottle. It's exactly 35 minute walk to my local Dunkin Donuts. By that time, my water bottle is empty. I order a $.99 fresh brewed iced tea with lemon; fill it back up and walk 35 minutes back home. Jump in the shower and start the day!

You can do it. From what EVERYONE says, you need to throw in the exercise on top of healthy eating to make this weight loss thing happen. So, get up and do it!!!!
  • desertlyzard
    desertlyzard Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I don't really weigh-in.
    i'm currently a very tight size 12 and by Halloween I would love to be a size 10 or a size 8.

I think sizes or measurements is a great way to measure instead of pounds! Great idea
  • desertlyzard
    desertlyzard Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Up until 2 days ago when I replied to the H4H Group....my comment also referred to being a lazy slug! As of Monday morning, I've jumped out of bed (instead of rolling back over); but on my sneakers and grabbed by water bottle. It's exactly 35 minute walk to my local Dunkin Donuts. By that time, my water bottle is empty. I order a $.99 fresh brewed iced tea with lemon; fill it back up and walk 35 minutes back home. Jump in the shower and start the day!

You can do it. From what EVERYONE says, you need to throw in the exercise on top of healthy eating to make this weight loss thing happen. So, get up and do it!!!!

Good for you!! I tend to be a nighttime walker, but I need to find a good route like that.
  • jasminemonique1
    Options
    I am 160 Now I would Like To Be between 130-140
  • thesilentsenshi
    thesilentsenshi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 10-15 lbs. I will settle for less if I am able to tone up and turn it to muscle. Currently at 162.
  • MSsl1m
    MSsl1m Posts: 9
    Options
    starting weight 168 my overall weight loss goal is 125
    by halloween I want to weight in at 145!! 23 lbs to drop!
  • sdchamberlin
    Options
    Progress made toward my Halloween Goal...Gonna shoot for another 30 by then!
  • carolebville
    Options

Good for you!! I tend to be a nighttime walker, but I need to find a good route like that.
  • carolebville
    Options

Update: I just "mapquested" my walk; and it's actually 1.77 miles one way. So, I'm getting 3.54 miles each morning. I also have a favorite diner that is 2.16 miles one way. So on the weekends, I'll be walking to the diner instead of driving! And, yes, I only eat healthy at the diner ... usually eggbeaters scrambled or eggbeater omelettes. They sometimes have fresh fruit ... so liking my healthy choices!!!
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Do I have to say what I weigh now???? I dont wanna :) My goal is 25 pounds by Halloween!