"A-ha!" Moment

Options
Today I realized how powerful Jillian Michaels' workouts are. I've been feeling a little under the weather so I went back to some of my favorite, past workouts from JMBR. I did workout 3 today and yeah I added weight and made it harder but I was still really sweating! (I'm on phase 3 weeks 9 & 10 ). My recovery was faster and I could do more (ex: add weight or more reps) but I was not expecting to still feel it that much. Yay Jillian!

Replies

• katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear! I'm finishing up week six, and I'm already wondering what I'll do next. Great to know that you can go back to older workouts and still get your butt kicked a bit. Keep it up!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    Amazing...I had my "A-ha" moment about 30 minutes ago. I'm on week 2 of JMBR and I've been really struggling. Today for the first time I completed both workout 1 and cardio 1 back to back without feeling like I was dying. I think I have gotten stronger even after only 10 days. I can do this!!! Actually looking forward to tomorrow.
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you! I am on my second round and starting with Disc one again. I was able to do it, but I still feel like a got a great workout! I can see myself doing these over and over.
  • KGTraxler
    KGTraxler Posts: 144
    Options
    I totally stand by the fact that this program is so versatile! I did workout 4 today and did all of the modifications that make the workouts harder. Holy crap was I super sweaty and sore! Again, my recovery is quicker but it's such an adaptable program! I am doing JMBR 2 days a week because I am training for a 5K and I'm not a runner so I didn't want to overdo it along with the running. I love that I'm getting 2 days of strength training in and that I can go back to workouts from the beginning and still be all sweaty and sore at the end. Loving this program!