Which workout is your favorite?

Options
peachyxoxoxo
peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
Or... maybe it's more accurate to ask, which one makes you curse at the screen the least? Haha.

I keep changing my mind. I really like Cardio Recovery since I enjoy yoga and it's pretty similar. But I think my other favorite is Cardio Power & Resistance. I HATED that one at first mainly because I felt like the power jumps were impossible, but lately I really like it.

Replies

• rainbowcarrie
    rainbowcarrie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I curse at the tv a lot and talk very sarcastically to them all throughout all the workouts. Globe jumps are evil. I don't know why I have such trouble with those. I really can't remember what is on each of the different workouts since there are a lot of similarities. I like and hate parts of each one of them! But, even through the hate, I feel great when I'm done. My favorite part is the stretching. I like the an workout too since I hate doing crunches and situps- there is none of that!! Cardio Recovery for me today (I think). Maybe I'll be brave and do another ab session as well. Maybe.
  • Osulindsay21
    Osulindsay21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    There's not one that I like all of, but I like them all. I will say that there are definitely parts of each that I don't like, but it's mainly because I always have to stop and take a break during it. Like, the ski-abs in Plyo Circuits, the switch kicks in Pure Cardio and the first set of squat holds in Recovery. I think once i can make it through those exercises without having to take a break, I will like them :)
  • mcottle292
    mcottle292 Posts: 60
    Options
    I like Cardio Power & Resistance the most. Next week is week 5 for me and apparently everything is changing. Next week is all balance and core work then onto max everything! I always stay positive through every work out though. Never curse at the tv...no negative energy...it makes me grumpy! :laugh:
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I like Cardio Power & Resistance the most. Next week is week 5 for me and apparently everything is changing. Next week is all balance and core work then onto max everything! I always stay positive through every work out though. Never curse at the tv...no negative energy...it makes me grumpy! :laugh:
    Same here with the keeping it positive, if I yelled at the TV or decided I didn't like what I was doing, I'd have trouble keeping myself doing it! I try to focus on the moves I enjoy and tell myself if something is difficult that must mean I'm gaining something great from doing it!

I don't have an overall favorite of the workouts, it's toss up between Pure Cardio and Cardio Power/Resistance.
  • amjenty
    amjenty Posts: 22
    Options
    I love pure cardio and abs! I do the abs first then the pure cardio. Works well for me. :)
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    plyo then pure cardio
  • GettingDBack
    GettingDBack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My fav is pure cardio and I'm doing it today
  • GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I really like cardiovascular recovery, I love the squats and lunges, you can really feel the burn!!!
  • Juccole
    Juccole Posts: 2
    Options
    My favorite is the Cardio Recovery. I hate Pure Cardio.
  • GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    haha me too!!!!
  • slamonds
    slamonds Posts: 4
    Options
    So far my favorite is Plyo. I think its mainly because I can keep up pretty well with it. lol