New Year New Me Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Michelle and 36 and a wife and mother of 4 year old and 1 year old boys. So, back in 2009 I started MFP and by September 2010 I was at 194. I was just shy of losing 50lbs. Well, then I got preggers with my second. I gained everything back with the pregnancy. After I had my son I got back down to 215 last summer and since then have had the hardest time getting in the groove and staying focused.
  • hottenbach
    Options
    Hi I'm Robin. I'm 51 and have a beautiful 8 year old boy. I live in western ma and i'm sooo glad I found this site, you all are so encouraging.
  • asara09
    asara09 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi my name is Asara and I go to school on Maryland but I am from Barbados, in the Caribbean.
  • andeben
    andeben Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :)
    My name is Monique, I'm 20 year old college student from Texas.
  • reesfaith
    reesfaith Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I'm Maria 35 yrs old, happily married from Missouri the Show me state. I'm ready to show Myself a Better Healthier ME :). Looking forward to give & receive encouragement & support with everyone on this weight loss journey. :)
  • jinglejangles
    Options
    hi all, i'm jules, london based, and cannae wait to drop the weight.
    really hope we can all motivate and inspire each other.
    what's working for me is whenever i stray from the path in food choices ... not to feel guilty or too bad ... but just make sure the next choice is a healthy choice. takes away all the pressure and helps keep ya focussed. onwards and upwards !!!
  • mlssanne
    mlssanne Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Melissa, 42 (almost 43), single, with 3 cats, 2 nephews, and 1 niece. :)
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Angie. I am 44 and have been on MFP since January of this year. I am happily married and we have a beautiful puppy. I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian and a dedicated runner.

Looking forward to continuing on this journey.
  • krystinaestabrooks
    Options
    Hi my name is Krys, I live and work in Scottsdale AZ and have three grown children, My husband and I with our bichon Riley are almost empty nesters. Now it is time for me to get my body back!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Dexlyn. I'm from the caribbean but live in Florida. I have twin girls.