Speedo Pace Club

Options
Hi, just wondering if anyone uses Speedo Pace Club workouts? I've just started them and love them because they remind me exactly of the workouts I was given in club swimming when I was younger. I also like the potential for interactive things with a virtual "swim team," so I would love to add anyone from here to my "team" on there. It is a really great site, in my opinion, and also has an app for the phone, just like this one.

Replies

• crazydv
    crazydv Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I just came across the Speedo site the other day. As for now, I'm working on distance for an open water swim. Pretty much
    swimming 2 miles 3 times a week. When that is easier for me, I would love to do some of the workouts and be on your team

Cris
  • veganswim
    veganswim Posts: 13
    Options
    Awesome! You can actually log any kind of workout in the site as long as you know the distance. I'll look forward to seeing you on there whenever you're ready! I like the "high fives" aspect because I miss the camaraderie of a team.
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey I've just joined so would be happy to add you, looks like a good site, thanks for the info
  • veganswim
    Options
    Awesome--sounds good! A link to my Pace Club page is on my profile! : )
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Anyone else want to join? I need more people on my team too :-D
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I checked it out and it looks good, and maybe I'll use it if I'm out of town. But for me, I like my Master's team, Just show up and do what the coach says... No real thinking/planning involved and you get the "camaraderie of a team"
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I just printed off the workouts- I think I'm going to do the advanced beginner set along with P90X2 for the next 12 weeks. Love that the workouts change up each time! Thanks for the link!
  • veganswim
    Options
    Glad it works for you! If you want to add me to your team, I'm here : http://paceclub.speedousa.com/swim_team/users/28541
  • veganswim
    Options
    Yes, I love team workouts, too. That's my ultimate goal, but I have to get back in shape first, which is what these workouts seem to be really good for. If I tried a team workout right now I think I would probably pass out and get super discouraged.
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else finding the total distance in the workout and the distance when you log it completely different? For at least half of the workouts I've done so far the total distance done in the workout doesn't equal the distance when I go to log it as that workout.
  • melindaberg
    Options
    I found a lot of good workouts onlinembutmhowmdo I remember it all when I swim? Does anyone laminate their workouts? That's what I'm thinking of doing.