Results??? WHEN????

Options
Johlawrence
Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
Hey guys! I'm looking for motivation to continue pushing through...I am finishing week 4 and feel like I should be seeing more results in my body. When did you all start to see changes? Further into phase 2? Phase 3? I have only lost about 1 pound. UGH!!! I know I am turning fat into muscle (I hope) but really hoped I'd see more change by now. I am sticking to 1200 cals a day (though some days I fall short). ANY and ALL suggestions are welcome! Thanks!!!

Replies

• mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    After the first phase I "felt" the changes. It was about 8 weeks in (starting phase 3) that any one said anything. I felt the most visble change happened at the end. I did consistently lose weight throughout the program.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Are you taking your measurements? As I am and that is helping me.
    I'm finishing Week 7, so smack dab in the middle. And others are noticing I'm losing weight, my clothes are fitting better or are loose, I'm feeling my endurance is improving, and I'm losing inches.
    But I've only lost 1/2 lb in the last 2 - 3 weeks. And only lost 5 1/2 lbs since being on the program, if I recall my numbers correctly.
    Some days I feel thinner, other days.. eh, its hard to see/feel it.
    So the measuring tape has been my friend :-)
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement and ease of mind. I am going to stick through it!!! I know it's making a difference!! Good luck to you all as well!!!
  • lchapoton
    lchapoton Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did not lose more than about 4 pounds or so throughout the program, BUT my clothes fit much better. I can fit into clothes that I wore when I was 10 pounds thinner than I am now, and people comment that I look like I lost weight. I'm also much stronger and very proud of the different things my body can do. That is immeasurable.
    Hope this helps!
  • naecarter
    naecarter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with my first week of phase 2. I haven't lost any weight, but I've lost 8.75 inches in the first phase. My clothes definitely have more room in them. I never thought I'd see myself doing a flywheel push up, or the plank w/weights (not sure what that's technically called), so the strength I am gaining is phenominal for doing this in such a short period of time.

Oh, and I never thought I'd be happy to see stretch marks...but it's another sure sign that I'm losing in all the right places!

Best of luck and hang in there! Definitely take measurements and pictures...they help with motivation when you're not seeing the scale move.