Week 2 Day 4

Options
mom2boys3
mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
2miles done again. Hard to motivate myself to do it today, as my back was hurting. I reminded myself that I am done making excuses. They are what got me where I am. So, I laced up my shoes and got moving. I am so proud of myself.

Replies

• DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I completed today as well. Was extremely tired...and it showed in my walking pace. But I still did it!

Tried walking a slightly different route...but no matter how I go about it, I only manage 1.86 miles.
    Because of the time constraint doing it before work, I can't just make another loop. I will have to work on this.
  • janicemitchellcross
    janicemitchellcross Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 4done weather much better today so managed to do 3 miles we can do this
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Day 4 DONE
  • shelldes
    shelldes Posts: 7
    Options
    Weather was not good this morning so I rode stationary bike for 8 miles instead of walking. Went to Walmart and got Leslie Sansone walk at home dvd and a set of wrist weights today. This way, I can do the my walking miles rain or shine. Looking forward to trying the DVD
  • reecie1034
    reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I haven't been feeling good 2day, but I did manage to get the mission complete. 2 miles and my 2 lb weights straped to my arms... week 2 day4 DONE.... Almost halfway there :-)
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    Okay I did 2 miles today. I feel really great. :smooched: