SUMMER CHALLENGE....WEEK 2 CHALLENGE!!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Here goes our WEEK 2 Challenge!!! This starts on Thursday:

WEEK 2 NUTRITIONAL CHALLENGE:

I am stealing this one from my FAVORITE person ever...... BOB HARPER!!!! He posted on FB....."Eat protein with EVERY meal!" And we ALL know that Bob knows his business!!!! So I figured that we may want to try some of his advice. I actually started doing this today and find that I am feeling fuller longer. Another one of his recommendations is to DRINK a FULL glass of WATER before EVERY MEAL!!!!! So you can either choose to do one of these BOB rules....or do them both!!!! Let's see how well we do!!!

WEEK 2 FITNESS CHALLENGE:

I would like to use see how much cals we are burning!!!! Let's keep track of our daily burn!!! Let's try to challenge ourselves to BURN BURN BURN!!!! If you do not have a way of tracking your cals burned you can track minutes exercised! Let's GET MOVING!!!!!

Let's use this thread to track how we are doing!!!!!!!!! Best of luck to everyone!!!!!!!!

Pam :)

Replies

• psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    WAY TO EASY!! I'm already fo these!

4526527.png[/url]

1,418,571 steps in 5 months
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

4526527.png[/url]

How did you get your amount of steps? This is interesting or is it that you add them up daily and put them on?
  • WendyCollinson2004
    Options
    I love Bob, and I have his "Skinny Rules", I think I am pretty good at getting protein every meal. I cannot think of a time that I haven't gotten protein, but as to if it is really enough, I don't know. I also just tried a chocolate Whey protein powder today and it tastes so good. I am thinking I will try to get this added into every meal that I can. Even if I have to add it to my oatmeal. Not sure how it will taste, but I have tried Jillian Michaels protein powder with my oatmeal before and it tasted okay.
    Anyway, as for my exercise, I will post it at the end of the week.

When does this start? I was thinking we were starting our challenges on Thursdays, but if they start on Tuesdays than that is good.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I love Bob, and I have his "Skinny Rules", I think I am pretty good at getting protein every meal. I cannot think of a time that I haven't gotten protein, but as to if it is really enough, I don't know. I also just tried a chocolate Whey protein powder today and it tastes so good. I am thinking I will try to get this added into every meal that I can. Even if I have to add it to my oatmeal. Not sure how it will taste, but I have tried Jillian Michaels protein powder with my oatmeal before and it tasted okay.
    Anyway, as for my exercise, I will post it at the end of the week.

When does this start? I was thinking we were starting our challenges on Thursdays, but if they start on Tuesdays than that is good.

They start on Thursdays......just wanted to make sure I got posted in time for everyone to read. Have a GREAT week Wendy!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I am so ready for this week! I have been slacking this week from the pneumonia and I feel bad that I have not handled my eating better even if I have been really sick. I am ready to focus and glad to pick myself up again. I am going to commit to both the water before meals and the protein with each meal. Let's have a great week everyone!
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    thursday: 80 minutes
    friday: 120 minutes
  • psychomomxs4
    Options

4526527.png[/url]

How did you get your amount of steps? This is interesting or is it that you add them up daily and put them on?

I use a step counter daily...I log my steps on MFP Daily Step challenge....I have been tracking the total number for some months now.

4526527.png[/url]

JbWzm5.png[/url]

1,418,571 steps in 5 months.
    My June Step Total 270,045 ….an avenge of 9,001 steps per day.
    My May Step Total 298,652 ….an avenge of 9,634 steps per day.
    My April Step Total 290,077….an avenge of 9,669 steps per day
    My March Step Total Steps 295,548 …. an avenge of 9,533 steps per day.
    My February Step Total 264,249….an avenge of 9,112 steps per day.
  • lelasutt
    Options
    saturday: 60 minutes
    sunday: 50 minutes
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    friday-35-minutes swimming
    saterday-walking-25
    sunday-30-minutes swimming
  • lelasutt
    Options
    monday: 60 minutes
    tuesday: 60 minutes
    wednesday: 60 minutes
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    thursday........120 mins....bike ride and gardening,situps
    friday..........90 min walk and sit ups
    sat..............70 min walk and sit ups
    sun.............90 walk and gardening
    monday.....60 min walk
    tuesday.....45 min walk and situps, planks, squats, etc
  • WendyCollinson2004
    Options
    So I went with the calories burnt instead of the minutes I've exercised. I'm still not done for today as I will be heading to the gym in about 10 minutes, but I probably won't be able to log those tonight because I've got class right after I get done @ the gym. So for the week to date:

Thursday: 606
    Friday: 343
    Monday: 486
    Tuesday: 266
    Wednesday: so far 251.

I can tell you that the least would be 1/2 hour, the most would be 1 hour.
  • psychomomxs4
    Options
    Thrusday 881 cal burn
    Friday 858
    Saturday injury rest
    Sunday 337
    Monday 438
    Tuesday dental surgery
    Wednesday 948

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
    1,418,571 steps in 5 months.
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    im really sorry peoples. i was running a soccer camp all week and was stressed and didnt do much exercise and of course never recorded it. i did still run every day, just not very far and i actually did play the wii fit plus one day and had fun while burning calories. camp is over and a long weekend of coaching soccer is on deck. maybe a normal week next week. (yeah right)
    good luck to all next week.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    GREAT job to everyone!!!! I was NOT able to do to much exercise. I need to focus and get some exercise in this week!!!!!!