Your goals?

Options
Hey KIMMIE's what are your goals and why did you set those goals for yourself?

Replies

• flowersdaisi
    Options
    My goals is to just walk 3 -4 times a week for at least a half hour. i would love to one day go jogging farther than the end of the block. I am trying to start setting good examples for my kids so they dont end up over weight also. I could also use a selfesteem booster by shedding some weight. Its been a hard start
  • mstawanarandall
    mstawanarandall Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    GREAT start flowersdaisi. One day at a time. Setting an example for your children is good motivation. Also being able to keep up with them.
  • KeiKeiDub
    KeiKeiDub Posts: 1
    Options
    I am trying to find the six pack that I lost in my 20s.
  • trich33702
    trich33702 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Right before i turned forty I decided I wanted to shed some weight and get my weight under control. I have been a "big" girl all my life but I always manage to keep it "sexy". Approaching forty I began to worry about my health, so I manage to lose 40 pounds before my 40th birthday. I was doing very well keeping it off until last fall and winter. I have put 20 of those pounds back on. My goals are to initially shed those 20 pounds. Beyond that I would like to get down to 195 or a solid size 16 pants (not womens) so that I can shop in the regular section of department stores. I don't like the numbers I see on the scale and I realize I will probably never like them, so I am more concerned with how my clothes fit and how I feel. I have never liked to exercise, but three years ago I started jazzercising and I love it. I would go everyday if I could. My exercise goal is to try and find an alternative to jazzercise for the days that my schedule doesn't allow me to attend a class. I would also like to challenge myself to try some other form of exercise that I enjoy. I used to love to play tennis, so that's a thought. Exercise has to be fun for me to be motivated to do it; I have to trick my self so to speak. I am pretty competitive so I like a good challenge and forums like this will keep me motivated and encouraged. I'm having a hard time this go round, and the weight just isn't coming off and staying off. I seem to keep gaining and losing the same 7 pounds.
  • tweetiebird267
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am new to this website. It was suggested by one of my customers. I am just starting the weight loss process. I aim to do at least 30 minutes to an hour on the treadmill each day. When I get into a few weeks of it, I will be using the exercise video that we bought. My husband is doing this with me as well. We hope to get back to the weight we were when we first met 23 years ago. Right now I am in between a size 20 and size 18. I have lost about 10 pounds and almost all of it came right back. So, here I go.
    Brendalee
  • lauries3
    lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am tired of not being able to buy what I want to wear. I want to exercise 5x a week and get healthy so that when my children do have children I will be around to play with them
  • mstawanarandall
    mstawanarandall Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great goals lauries3 and tweetiebird26; Keep up the good work and stay motivated. Do it for yourself and know the success is waiting. You ladies ROCK