Day 15

Options
tyroners
tyroners Posts: 113 Member
Well second weigh in this morning, lost .8 lbs not a lot but at least it's in the right direction, good luck all !

Replies

• crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Morning!
    Ah well done! A loss is a loss! ;)
    Well as expected my scale didn't move ha! Its been the same for a month.. Hmm perhaps it's stuck?! ;)
    Still I feel great and I know I'm getting fitter and healthier so not going to get hung up on it!
    Happy Friday everyone!
    Xx
  • tyroners
    Options
    Hi yeah that's positive thinking, I didn't think I hade moved much, but I suppose little and often is the key!!

Enjoy your day x
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    the line doesnt like to move on mine, but I can see changes happening, so thats half way there. I am fitter and have so much more energy
  • crafty30
    Options
    Slow and steady is best so they say!

Its frustrating when the scale doesnt move but as you say if you're feeling fitter and healthier then there is no point in worrying too much!
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well I'm suprised my scales read a loss of 1.6lbs this morning, guess the visits to the gym helped lol. Didn't get any exercise in today though as had to take my cat to the vets so been rather pre-occupied.
  • crafty30
    Options
    Ah well done Herbalkitty thats great! a good loss :-)
    Ahh, thats to be expected, hope your cats are ok x
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    She is fine, just an upset stomach and she has to be fed on chicken for the next few days with some powder from the vet mixed in and she should be back to normal
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    i had a loss of 5.3lbs since my last weigh in i started this on 2lbs so ive managed to beat the 9lb woopwoop loving this keeping me well motivated cant wait to see what i finish on :)
    120mins in gym today and 16 glasses of water :)
  • tyroners
    Options
    Awesome Craig well done mate