Amberen

Options
amammaa4
amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
Hi ladies.
I have been hearing commercials a lot for Amberen. I wondered if anyone knows anything about it or has taken it? I do not take any hormones. I have occasional night sweats but I have insane mood swings and I have tons of the belly fat. Was looking or somethi g out there that wasn't prescription synthetic meds.

Replies

• MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I saw the commerical too was wondering if it is any good as well.
  • lilylight
    lilylight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of it so just googled it and found this helpful site:

http://www.consumerhealthanswers.com/MenopauseRelief/?gclid=CIGHy_HF3rACFQRl7AodRx1v5A
  • janetf757
    janetf757 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 47 and I still get my period every month. I started looking for something to help with night sweats and emotional imbalance (I tear up at the least little thing) about a year ago. I take a supplement from GNC Menopause Formula that includes Black Cohosh and soy isoflavones. It really helps but in March I decided to try something more.

I took the 3 month course of Amberen but had to take 2 a day (they call it Plan B) so I was only on it for about 2 months. While on it I started MFP and was doing well. I have been off Amberen since the beginning of July and have made no progress since. I'm not sure if the two are related but I decided this week to reorder it.

I'll let you know when it comes in and I have been on it for about 2 weeks again if it works.

I would love to hear from others who have tried it or another project called RealDose that I read about recently.

Janet
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Has it helped since you restarted it?