Mini-Challenge that will mean a TON!

Options
DeniseNichole76
DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
This is a challenge I would love to see you take part of as soon as you can. I am running this challenge in my private support group on FB too but I feel like we ALL should really take part in this one especially.

I accepted this challenge before presenting it to you. We need to remember WHY we want to be fit and healthy. Could you please write down in your own handwriting a few of your top reasons WHY so I can hold you accountable and remind YOU of the reasons WHY you want to begin (or) continue on your path of a healthy lifestyle. Just a few bullet points, no paragraphs needed. When you write it down it forces you to clearly define what your goals are and bring them to the surface. It forces clarity and it frees up room in your mind to take your dreams to the next level. This is my why...

599365_3083307576451_117523599_n.jpg

Your turn!

Replies

• JasmineElaineT
    JasmineElaineT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    -to be healthy
    -to stay clear of diabetes
    -to feel happier and better about myself
    -to have more energy!
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    -to be healthy
    -to stay clear of diabetes
    -to feel happier and better about myself
    -to have more energy!

If you could hand write those and put the piece of paper somewhere that you can refer back to, like in your purse, on your vanity in your bathroom, on your bedroom mirror, near the treadmill... We must remind ourselfs 'why' we began....

Hand write those, its sooo important. Thank you for accepting the challenge.