Prayers & Support Needed!

Options
My Fitness Pals, I need your prayers. Next month (May) I will began college at San Diego Christian College with a major in Christian Ministries. My ultimate goal is to achieve a Master Degree in Christian Counseling. Although, I am a license minister for the state of North Carolina and will become fully ordained Nationally in November, it is my ultimate quest to expand my horizons by doing the will of God, even if it mean I have to go back to school. The thing is, I've been out of college for years and there are so many term and thesis papers I will have to type. My friends this is where you come into play. The bible says, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20. So I ask that you do just that, join with me in prayer. Thanks in advance for your love and support!

Replies

• savedchild8
    savedchild8 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Like I said...WE CAN DO THIS! I too am still studying. Once you get started, keep focused, and remain prayerful you will be able to achieve with the power of the Holy Spirit directing you. I am so shocked at some of the things I have already accomplished. I'm an ordained minister on the mission field, born in N.C. We have a lot in common! God is the ability in our availability! You are already in my prayers. Continue to be blessed. "Sister G"
  • evangelistbynum
    evangelistbynum Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sister G.
  • paw247Pat
    paw247Pat Posts: 30
    Options
    Praying for you hun, what a wonderful thing you are doing with your life.
  • savedchild8
    Options
    Remember!!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

Rom. chapter 8
  • savedchild8
    Options
    :flowerforyou: How are you?

You're in my prayers!

I'm believing for a very uncommon, and fruitful season!!

((hugs))
  • savedchild8
    Options
    PLEASE PRAY FOR A MIRACLE FOR THIS DEAR SISTER!: :heart:

"LOL that was so funny what you wrote on my profile page. Thanks for the laughter. You just glow with the love of JESUS in your pictures, your very special to many people including me. Hugs combined with my love.

I have a special urgent prayer request for this Sister of yours named Miracle.

"The prayers of the righteous avails much" please say prayers under the anointing of the Holy Spirit that the swelling in my arms,wrists, ankles,body disappears like air being let out of a inflated balloon.My wrists are so swollen they do not have a curve anymore, this goes for my ankles also. Without a miracle they never will again.

Please pray my health is restored in all ways including my kidneys,thyroid, adrenal glands will function the way they were created to do. Please pray against lymphedema this is what causes the swelling. There is no known cause or medical cure and it is some serious stuff that causes me to cry a ocean of tears.

Lymphedema is blockage in the lymphatic system and this Miracle Girl needs a Miracle from JESUS actually I need healing,restoration miracles for many health woes here are a few. Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia,Chronic Fatigue, hypertension, severe spinal back pain that takes away my breath when I stand, so I am confined to bed rest. I need a miracle for my respiratory system, under active thyroid called hypothyroidism, hypoglycemia, (low blood sugar) heart,lungs, kidney's will be restored to the way YAH created them. No more hormone imbalance.

Please pray my metabolism will speed up and I will be able to lose weight more easily. I know the prayers of the righteous avails much so I am asking for your prayers and if you could ask your church and prayer intercessors to keep my name in prayer until I give the Praise Report I would be so grateful.

I need a body overhaul and Our LORD GOD Jesus Christ ,knows what I need,where I live and who I am. I am born again, serve Him, and have been saved the majority of my life, consecrated, sanctified and filled with the Holy Spirit. Everyday I do my best to live Holy to bring Him Glory, just like you do!

Hugs and love your Sis Miracle.

My husband when he prays for me, asks Jesus just to give his wife a body overhaul from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. LOL that about sums it up.

The devil has tried to send the spirit of death at me many times, but "I shall live and not die, to declare the Glory of GOD". I stand in agreement for your complete healing also Sis, from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet, may every part of your body that needs a healing be healed and restored in the name of JESUS CHRIST! Amen!

I look forward to us meeting in Heaven and I know it will happen.

Anyone else reading this if you are filled with the Holy Spirit, I welcome your prayer intercessory also.

Thank You. I felt led today after seeing your message on my wall to ask you to pray and to write this where other Prayer Intercessors can see it.

I just thought of something, our bodies are the Temple of the Holy Spirit and are meant to look like beautiful mansions not old broken down run down shacks! :)"
  • savedchild8
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • savedchild8
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Here are some Gos-pills for you this morning!!

There are many challenges...JUST KNOW THAT HE IS WITH YOU!!

1Sam 12:16...... "...stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes...

Luke 18:27....... "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

Num 23:19....... "God is not a man, that He should lie. Has He said, and will He not do it?

Jas 1:4............ "But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

Rom 8:31......... "If God be for us, who can be against us?

2Tim 2:1.......... "...be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2Tim 1:13........ "Hold fast the pattern of sound words...in faith and love...

Col 3:2............ "Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

Col 3:23.......... "Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,...

Mark 9:23........ "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.

Josh 1:9............ "Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed,
    for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

1Chr 22:18........ "And has He not given you rest on every side?"

2Chr 20:17........
    "You will not need to fight this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you,..."

John 16:33......... "In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

LOTS OF LOVE.......SISTER G