Back fat going!!

Options
jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
Just looked in mirror and found only one roll of back fat instead of three and that one doesn't go round to the side, and so can't be seen from the front.

Yahoo

Replies

• getnsexyback
    Options
    So Funny!!! I have only been doing JMBR for a week and just this morning I put a shirt on for work (that I normally would NOT wear because it hugs my back fat) and to my surprise my back fat was not there!! I have always made light of that area and referred to it as my "angel wings" because back fat just sounds soooo nasty....... So glad to say I am shedding those wings!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    LOL! I was just telling my husband this am, after finishing phase 1, that my back roll is gone and when I lie on my back in bed I can't feel the blob of fat kind of on my back, under my arm anymore. That's a great feeling, but I sure do wish I could say the same about my stomach and thighs!!! I hope that day will come too!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    We need to make sure that we NEVER get it back!!
  • Never2Late2BU
    Never2Late2BU Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    BACK FAT be gone!!!!!!!!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Bump at back fat be gone! I've noticed that mine is disappearing too:-) I love you, I mean hate you Jillian Michaels!