Due dates?

Options
124»

Replies

• runshaynarun
    runshaynarun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So glad to know I'm not the only pregnant lady tracking food! This is my first pregnancy and I won't lie that the mine I knew I was pregnant I went to town a little bit and ate everything (unless the morning sickness stops me!) in sight!
    I'm now working with a personal trainer and she asked me to track my food so here I am.
    Look forward to meeting you all and sharing mommy-to-be experiences with you!
    My due date is November 10.
    S
  • runshaynarun
    runshaynarun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Looks like we're due around the same time. I was told by my doc to not gain more than 25-30 lbs as well.
    I certainly crave the crap, too. Especially chocolate, but I always feel horrible when I take in so much sugar. I feel better when I pack in the veggies and fruits.
    Following a mostly vegetarian diet.
    Let's keep in touch and congrats on your pregnancy!
    Cheers to 9 weeks...
    S
  • camrynathel
    Options
    I'm having baby #2 and due the end of June! My two-year-old daughter is excited to have a baby sister soon!! I'm really trying hard to stay active and eat well but I am craving the most sugary foods!
  • mkexplorer
    mkexplorer Posts: 4
    Options
    I am due OCT 11 with twins....they could come anytime between 9/11 and 10/11 though. I have 3 kids of my own, and am currently a surrogate with the twins for a wonderful couple.
  • abloom33
    abloom33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies this is my first, I'm due Sept 2 and we found out its a boy! I'm thrilled :)
  • mrskrueger
    mrskrueger Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm pregnant with my first and we're due December 23rd! Christmas baby :) It was a bit of a surprise because we got pregant on the first try! I haven't had my first appointment yet so it doesn't quite seem real. But I'm feeling the fatigue, higher heart rate and those sore breasts so I know something is going on in my body!
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I am pregnant with our first and I am due December 27th! I was also on birth control but they figured that I ovulated during the week that I should have had my period, therefore the week that I was not taking the actvie pills.
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Congrats everyone! I found out a couple weeks ago, edd is Jan 8th.
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Pregnant with our first, due roughly Oct 11th. I say roughly because its changed from Oct 15th, to the 13th, to the 11th, and at our 20w ultrasound, baby measured more like Oct 5th. Congrats to all the soon to be mamas!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hey all
    Im due Oct 31st with baby numero uno
    Gender is still unspecified since this wiggly monkey didnt want to give up the goods at the 20W ultrasound, however I had to go back a week or so later since they also couldnt get imaging of the heart, face, neck and numerous other things.. So I should get to find the gender next prenatal appointment
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm due November 6th! I've been on MFP for 85 days and didn't know anything about groups! Yeah! I found you guys!! At first I went nuts trying to stay on track counting my calories. Now I'm not counting but I'm also losing focus on eating only great foods. Only the crap seems appealing, especially after being so diligent with MFP for the past 4 months.
    I've been sick every morning. So I guess that's good. I'm looking forward to feeling better and hope that with that change my sense of healthy foods take back over.

I do NOT want to gain more then 25 pounds this pregnancy. Who's with me??

i was told not to gain more than 8-10 lbs myself - which I think is unrealistic - however I am doing my best to eat smart and keep active cause I am not gaining back all the weight I lost to get pregnant (I was about 115lbs down at my lowest - 86 since mfp)
  • GeorgiaOnlyDaughter
    Options
    This is baby #4 for us. I am due Feb 17, 2013
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    This will be our 3rd pregnancy and 2nd child. I have PCOS so we didn't even know I was pregnant until 3 months in. We have a 3 yr old son and now a girl on the way. I am due November 24, 2012.
  • jomiley23
    jomiley23 Posts: 76
    Options
    Due Date is Feb. 16th. This is our first pregnancy, but will be our third child. We adopted the first two, a set of twin girls, almost two years ago. THIS baby is a total surprise and blessing.

My doctor didn't recommend weight to gain or lose while pregnant. I had lost almost 40 lbs since the last time I saw him, so we know my body can carry more weight.

BUT I DON'T WANT IT.

So far, ten weeks in, I haven't gained any yet. I eat all the time, with one big splurge a day usually. Today it was buttermilk biscuits at brunch. Two days ago it was frozen pizza. The rest of the time it's LOTS of fruit, juice, milk with ovaltine, granola bars, and whatever else I feel like I can stomach at the time.

I haven't felt like exercising yet, but I am hoping to get back to it. I was a pretty avid elliptical user, but with the nausea, I have been steering clear. Motion sickness - No Thank You.
  • eribooo
    eribooo Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm due on November 16th!
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    december 13 2012. my third son. :)
  • martinabaer
    martinabaer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm due Dec 1 with a little girl. I also have a just-turned-three year old little boy. I lost about 40lbs previously with MFP, but I gained a few last holiday season then 17 lbs so far this pregnancy (at 26 weeks).
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Due Dec. 15 with my 2nd we are having a little girl this time so we are excited to have one of each. We have an 8 year old son. I know a huge age difference but we tried for 5 years with no result. So we stopped trying and in less than a year we conceive maybe we should of not tried the whole time.