FOOD WILL NOT CONTROL ME!!

Options
savedchild8
savedchild8 Posts: 148 Member
Some of you are asking about my"FOOD DIARY".

I plan my meals "AHEAD" so that the food doesn't control me, but I control it with "NUTRITION" in mind.

I've been on a journey of "Divine Health" since I was 29 years old.

It took about 2 years for me to get off over 18 different medications .....(Started taking steroids from as early as 6 yrs old...Today on none).

What I eat is VERY IMPORTANT to maintaining the "healing" that I have received.

My journey here has nothing really to do with the weight loss....but ALL to do with "A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE"....I'M EATING TO LIVE....NOT LIVING TO EAT!!!.

This is my first time ever using a food journal....It helps me zero in "more" on

(1) How much I'm eating

(2) How many nutrients did I receive from what I ate

(3) Am I eating enough to live a healthy lifestyle?.

I THANK GOD I AM ALIVE....Next month I will be 55 years "young"...25 YEARS PAST a doctor's prognosis!! I'm ALREADY A MIRACLE WALKING!!

I've even decided not to let the "SCALE" control my emotions....because sometimes we get so discouraged reading the "NUMBERS".....we FAIL to see that we are actually "STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION".

I'VE DECIDED TO LET MY CLOTHES DO THE TALKING, AND THE NEW FOUND KNOWLEDGE AND INCREASED ENERGY KEEP ME WALKING.....INTO DESTINY THAT IS!!

We are ALL UNIQUE in our own way....AND THAT'S ALRIGHT!!

TAKE A BOW SPECIAL FRIEND FOR JUST BEING YOU!! ((HUGS))

SEE YA LATER!! :flowerforyou:

AFFIRMATIONS::

(1) TODAY ...I DECLARE FOOD WILL NOT BE MY MASTER OR LORD!

(2) I DECLARE I WILL EAT TO LIVE...AND NOT LIVE TO EAT!!

(3) I DECLARE......I WILL GIVE MY BODY NECESSARY NUTRIENTS......NOT JUST EMPTY CALORIES!!

NOW HELP ME OUT.....Can you think of others?....... JUST POST THEM HERE.....LET'S P.U.M.P IT UP!!!

LETS ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER......................WOO! WOO!!

HIGH 5 :flowerforyou: :heart:

WE GOT THIS!!!!!!!!

Replies

• TheLadyVann
    TheLadyVann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Saved, your testimony is amazing. U are a living miracle! God SHOWED up and SHOWED out!

I have a confession. Today food controlled me similiar to many days in my life ugh. I found myself constantly snacking throuhgout the day. Not hungry just bored ugh! Food was constantly on my mind!!!

Tomorrow I declare if food mentally calls to me I WILL NOT LISTEN! I will not snack, snack, and snack! I will plan my meals AND my snacks and follow that plan. Starting tomorrow... I will hold myself accountable and not allow food to sway me. I will report back here same time tomorrow with my results! Tomorrow will be a better day.

Hugs to all GN
  • wilprosper
    wilprosper Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today I will have a plan of action and take the actions necessary not to go over my caloric allowance, and not to consume junk foods. This is part one of my plan of action....putting it out there and being accountable. Thank you my sister for this group.
  • TheLadyVann
    TheLadyVann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my daily PROGRESS so far is good! My SUCCESS is definietly achieveable. I am planning my snacks/meals and for the most part following my plan:) I too agree Food will not CONTROL me!
  • savedchild8
    savedchild8 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    THANKS!! Let's keep it going!! :smile: