What are your daily calories....?

Options
Marie3391
Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
What is your daily calorie budget during Insanity and what are your stats? (Weight, height, goal weight)

Just curious!

Replies

• earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Not quite sure if mine is accurate, but it seems to be between what I'm entering on MFP (30min high impact aerobic per video, except cardio recovery - which I enter as yoga - and rest day, obviously) and what the nutrition guide says. I have 1900 cals per day, but I'm 5'4, 30y/o and around 215lbs. I don't know what my goal weight is, I'm in good shape (no modifications on the moves, no trouble keeping up, but I did a couple rounds of 30DS and Ripped in 30 before attempting this, and I've come down from about 280lbs) and I don't even know when the last time I was under 200 was (what I weigh now is what I weighed as a freshman in high school, lifelong weight issues). I'd guess my goal weight is about 150? I'll re-evaluate when I hit that point!
  • rildev03
    rildev03 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Insanity says I should be taking in around 1800 calories. I can't eat that much-I always gain weight when I eat my exercise calories back (never have lost weight doing that). I keep it around 1500; give or take some. My schedule doesn't allow for 5 small meals daily, but I do try to keep 100 calorie pack snacks in my pocket to eat on the run. I am 5'4", 163# with a goal of 130-135.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm don't track my intake, I just estimate, but I'm shooting for ~1900 calories/day. I'm 5'7 and 154lbs - down 5 pounds in the last 5 weeks! So maybe now I need to adjust my intake a bit :) Anyway, my ultimate goal is 135, hoping to at least break the 140s by the time I finish Insanity.
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i try to aim for around 1850cals a day, but its been hard to really track exactly the last few days since i've been eating out & whatnot. & i'm 5'3, 21 (22 next week..), around 147lbs, with an ultimate goal of 114.
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    According to the insanity guide I should be taking in 2500 calories or if I want to lose weight 2000. I've been hitting the 2000 mark generally and have lost 3lbs all in the first week. Haven't dropped a pound since but I've got a lot more muscle and getting leaner. I'm doing protein shake the first month to get some muscles then switching to just recovery drink the second month. I want to lose more. I'm 37/6ft/228lbs.
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm still following MFP's 1200 net calorie suggestion. I'm scared to up my calories to what Insanity may suggest, so I never even calculated it. I'm 34, 5'2.5'' with a goal weigh of 145.
  • amjenty
    amjenty Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm a 46 year old female 5'3" started at 180 currently at 169, goal where I look my best is 140-145

MFP says I should be eating 1200 to loose 1 pound/week. I do eat my calories back from what I burn, and I eat as clean as I can.

I have lost 4 1/2" total and 3 almost 4 dress pant sizes.... yet the scale hasn't shown a loss since I started Insanity.

My daily job is sedentary.
    BMR says 1474
    TDEE says: 1762

I am in Recovery Week and I do see a difference in muscle. Looking forward to month 2 to see more results. :)