Christmas challenge starts MONDAY JULY. 23RD 2012 (TOMORROW)

Options
Calyse90
Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
Hey just reminding everyone that the xmas challenge starts tomorrow if ur interested click on the OFFICIAL JINGLE THOSE POUNDS OFF CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE 2012 FOR MORE INFO/DETAILS thanks!!!! COME ONE COME ALL!!

Replies

• markay_
    markay_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about the end of the challenge (picking the winners); somebody may say they lost weight, but in reality they didn't.
    So, should we all have before and after pictures (when we submit our final results) to back up our numbers?

140411.png
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm ready!!!! :-)
  • Kaw169
    Kaw169 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is a good idea regarding the before and after pics.
  • Calyse90
    Options
    Hey yes I updated the info on pg. 2 of JINGLE THOSE LBS AWAY XMAS CHALLENGE IF U WANT TO TAKE A LOOK BUT YES IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR THE PRIZES U WILL HAVE UP UNTIL DEC. 27TH 2012 TO POST YOUR SW AND FINAL WEIGHT IF U REACH UR GOAL BEFORE XMAS FEEL FREE TO post ur pics and sw/fwb before hand that'll give me a head start WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED THROUGH MESSEGE DEC 28TH PROMPTLY FOR PRIZES/INFO/MINI INTERVIEW OF THEIR OVERALL JOURNEY DOING THIS CHALLENGE DECEMBER 29TH I WILL POST THE WINNERS NAMES THE PRIZES THEY RECIEVED/WILL RECIEVED VERY PROMPTLY ALONG WITH THEIR INTERVIEW THANKS!!
  • RobinRenee83
    RobinRenee83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I plan on posting my before pics this week. This will be a HUGE hurdle for me as I HATE taking pictures. Pray for me ladies...lol.
  • ki2myheart
    ki2myheart Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site and want to join the challenge where do I find the information? Thx..
  • ki2myheart
    ki2myheart Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Found It!
  • Calyse90
    Options
    @tryplethick thatsgreat we.got ur back!!
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    I just saw this. I would like to join.
    SW: 194 May 2012
    Aug 1: 185
    Goal: to be in the 160s.
    Ht=5'9"
    Got a little discouraged by how slow I am trynta run these days.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I just saw this. I would like to join.
    SW: 194 May 2012
    Aug 1: 185
    Goal: to be in the 160s.
    Ht=5'9"
    Got a little discouraged by how slow I am trynta run these days.

If you want to join the challenge post your stats in the "Jingle those pounds away Xmas Challenge" thread. this thread was just the reminder the challenge was coming up. :smile: