I just found this group

Options
I just found this group on mfp. I am so excited! I have been running most of my adult life---off and on. When I was younger, I ran at a pace of 8.5 minute miles. Now that I am older, I take 11.5 minutes to run a mile. But, I run about 4 miles every other day. I run along the state highway that is right outside of my town. I also run trails. Since I am in the Twin Cities a lot, I run the many trails they have along the Mississippi and Minnesota rivers there. I love those trails!

Replies

• LexiisHealthy
    Options
    I just started CC running last year, my sophomore year of high school, and I loved it! I also used to run much faster as a little kid than I do now, but my distances are much greater. I tend to run mostly with the team, but I enjoy running by myself or even with my 11-year-old brother as well. I usually run 4.5 miles when I run on my own along the highway in my town in Minnesota and I run trails as well. In the winter I am a part of the Nordic Ski team at my school but I also partake in running on the weekends occasionally. I really hope to build up my stamina for this upcoming season so when it comes to running with my teammates, I can keep up with them much better and I am hoping losing weight by eating healthier and exercising will get me there! My goal is to run a 4K in under 21 minutes!
  • cheryleedwards
    Options
    Yay! So glad I found this group...I love running! Haven't done it for a few weeks since I did a 5K race but can't wait to start again especially now summer is here. Luckily I live on a farm in rural Britain so have plenty of fields and rivers and hills. I also love to walk/climb hills but hoping to soon be fit enough to run up them :) exciting haha!

Have fun running guys :) xx