Not new but want buddies!

Hssh1988
Hssh1988 Posts: 48 Member
Hi All Brits

I’ve been at this for a while now, but wine fondness has hindered progress so far. 5”2 female at about 66kg, trying to shift at least 4kg. I know it’s not much to lose but it’s stubborn! Anyone in similar position want to buddy up please add me :)

Replies

• misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Hey! I'm 5"1, 62kg and want to lose about 5kg - So we're kinda in a similar boat! I'll add ya :)
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    I will add you I am trying to shift another 5kg also. Good luck with your journey.
  • primrosehill
    primrosehill Posts: 84 Member
    HI, I'm fairly new and I need to lose more than you - another 10-15kg. But I sympathise with the 'wine fondness' and the height issue (I'm 5 ft 3) so feel free to add me. I'll send a request.
  • laracroftminx
    laracroftminx Posts: 17 Member
    I am also 5ft 2 with a loving of red wine which appears to be what pushes me over my calorie limit all the time!!! I fluctuate from 55-58kg but for the last 4 weeks have stuck at 55kg (due to starting the "INSANITY" DVD'S. I'l send request too
  • xLydiaBx
    xLydiaBx Posts: 3
    Hi

I'm not new either, decided to start again due to seeing a dietian so i deleted my old account along with my old friends (which i didnt mean to do!) so i have no friends :cry: lol

I am 5ft 2 and need to lose ALOT! about 80lbs due to baby weight x2

Ill add you if thats ok
    x
  • LeonnieH
    LeonnieH Posts: 209 Member
    I'll add you as I'm in a similar situation wanting to lose about 5kg and keep it off. If anyone else would like to add me please do :)
  • maximouse
    maximouse Posts: 28 Member
    Me too-losing 5kg is seeming sooo tuff but gotta be done -please feel free f anyone t add me:) I'm kick starting a 5day intensive exercise from tmrw (teeth gritted, iced water at the ready)