I'm New!

Options
theashsplash
theashsplash Posts: 50 Member
Hey y'all! I'm 22 and tired of being FAT! I signed up for MFP about 3 weeks ago but I only just started doing it this past week. So far so good but I'm excited for the challenge!

Does anyone have any low-cal snack ideas? I'm kind of getting tired of 100-calorie packs and fruit! Haha

Replies

• Sapphiredroplet
    Sapphiredroplet Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Nuts, rice cake snacks(Sweet chili flavor) Thats all I can think of right now. The thing to remember is that you should seperate your portions into baggies if you get a big bag of something because I will continue to eat it if there is more but if there is only a baggie full I'm done.
  • theashsplash
    theashsplash Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I didn't think of rice cakes! I used to love them and the sweet chili flavor sounds delcious! I did go ahead when I first started and separated all my chips and pretzels into the right size portions. It made it so much easier to quickly pack a lunch or grab a snack. I definitely agree with you on the point of it helping with control also!
  • Sarah0335
    Sarah0335 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am somewhat new to MFP too. I started it about a year ago, but then went off on my own. I just bought a fitbit last week and I love that they are synced! I plan on using MFP on a daily basis now.

I am 25 from Boston MA. I was recently married and my husband is not as motivvated as I am to lose weight. It can be difficult living with someone that doesn't have the same goals as you.

For snacks, I love the special K cracker crisps (I think that's what their called). The cheddar ones are really good and they are pretty low cal for a decent serving size. I also love all the different flavored rice cakes they have now.
  • jbrav003
    jbrav003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I eat greek yogurt all the time. The fat free 6 oz. is 100 calories. I put a pack of splenda in it to make it taste better! Rolled up turkey is good. I also get the 90 calorie Fiber One bars.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I didn't think of rice cakes! I used to love them and the sweet chili flavor sounds delcious! I did go ahead when I first started and separated all my chips and pretzels into the right size portions. It made it so much easier to quickly pack a lunch or grab a snack. I definitely agree with you on the point of it helping with control also!
    Kettle corn flavored rice cakes are delish too! Even my guy friends eat mine (good and bad thing lol).