Introduce yourself!

BrenB150
BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
Introduce yourself and maybe goals, where you started, where you are at! That sort of thing, or whatever you want..

Replies

• My name is Kendall and I just joined this website a couple of days ago, my friend encouraged me to join so i did. I am currently 269. I am going to join Curves on Aug 1st and my first weigh in will be on sept 1st. I am hoping to loose maybe 5-10 in that time? Feel free to add me if you are in my current weight range :)
  • Barbie0909
    Barbie0909 Posts: 13
    I just joined the site yesterday however I already own Extreme Shed and Shred however only have done it once :/ I have about 15 pounds to lose and look forward to starting it back up again!
  • bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Hello everyone :flowerforyou:

Im Beccy just turned 30 :grumble:

I had planned to get to goal before I was 30 but it rolled around quicker than expected and after a very lovely birthday (and 4 weeks of naughtness) Im sorry to say im no where near goal.

Ive done a few of Jillians dvds but I get bored easily and never finish the plan. I got given Extreme Shed & Shred recently and tried it for the first time last night. Didnt think it was too bad at them time but im very sore this morning :laugh:

So whats everyones plan with this dvd? Everyday, every other day, both levels, one level. Im really confused as to what I should be doing with it?
  • Megan2131
    Megan2131 Posts: 6
    HI everyone I'm Megan, I'm 31 and am trying to loose 30 lbs. I just got the video and haven't tried it it..but hoping I will finish it!
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Hi all! My name is Brenda, I will be 31 in October. I have been on this site for Well over a year and lost almost 20 pounds I was a member of weight watchers before and lost 20 lbs with them too.. I have completed insanity and currently running and doing the 30 DS.. Not sure what my plan is for shed and shred, she recommends both levels, but from start to finish it is 83 minutes and I don't have that kind of time each day.. So I think I might do level 1 every other day or 3/4 days a week for two weeks and then do level 2 the same.. I plan to continue running and maybe doing 6w6p.. That's a killer too!!

Welcome all!
  • Barbie0909
    I agree with Brenda- I am also starting a 5km running program so i think i will also do Level 1 3-4 days a week for 2 weeks and then the same with level 2- any recommendations on how to log the video to reflect accurate calorie burn? Is it classified as Aerobics-high intensity?

Thanks
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Hey! I'm Zanna. I'm 28 and have been counting for about 4 years. I'm working on toning up and increasing muscle definition. I got 3 JM dvds through Groupon. I did Ripped in 30 first, and am currently doing Killer Buns & Thighs, but Level 2 killed my knees so I'm currently taking a break. Extreme Shed is my final one :)

I have a hrm that helps me track the calories burned, and I highly recommend one.
  • Barbie0909
    I did my first round of extreme shed and shred on thursday and WOW my body was sore. Going to do it again tomorrow, just the first part, until my body gets used to it. Had to start a little early as my schedule is a bit hectic! But so far.... feels like it will work well!
  • My name is Victoira...just bought the video...going to start today!! Im going to give it my all to do a 30 day challenge and complete it :) my bday is in Sep and would love to drop 15 lbs before then and 30 before my bestfriends wedding in Jan...
  • realaloha
    realaloha Posts: 2 Member
    My name is Heidi and I live in Eugene, Oregon. I do Zumba twice a week so I will do this program four days per week with one day of rest. I have been on an eat clean diet for two weeks with one cheat day to date.
  • dgray44
    dgray44 Posts: 1 Member
    My name is Dena and I have currently lost to date 16.5 lbs. I havent started shed &shred yet but very excited!! I would like to lose about 10 more lbs and tone up. I have a 2 yr old son so trying to get back to pre-baby body! Lol How do u track calories burned on fitnesspal? How often should I do this? I look forward to any advice! Thanks!! :)