Up Days

Options
So what do you guys eat on your up days? I don't want to eat any junk food, but it seems like I mostly eat high carb foods, such as potatoes and rice. Anyways hope someone has an update on how they're doing :)

Replies

• maidofstone
    maidofstone Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I eat varied stuff on my up days, i'm just getting myself into cooking so trying lots of different things, and i'm vegetarian. I just eat what i want on up days though, i usually still have 3 meals a day, and if i feel like a bar of chocolate i'll have it! i do mostly eat healthy stuff like wholemeal pasta, and vegetarian curry and things like that and lots of veg, but its nice to know you can have a treat and not worry about it, then it doesn't feel like a diet.

I must admit yesterday was an up day after a water only day and i found it hard to get many calories in, because its like your body gets used to not pigging out (which is a good thing) .

I'm praying for a good weigh in this week, as i've tried really hard and been doing as much exercise as possible, with an 8 week old baby to look after!

Hope you are doing o.k x
  • maidofstone
    maidofstone Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi,

well i'm a vegetarian. so i eat lots of quorn and pasta and stuff like that, i don't really think about it on my up days i think thats the nice thing about the diet, i just make sure i don't have loads of junk food really but eat all different kind of foods and really enjoy them : )