Day 18

Options
tyroners
tyroners Posts: 113 Member
Missed a couple of days on here! Had a hectic weekend and only had my phone to log,

I'm out this Saturday so need to behave this week lol
Hope your all good?

Replies

• crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Hope you had a good weekend then? Ha! You're always good though, you'll be fine!

I had an ok weekend, I did my run on Saturday but my back really hurt yesterday so couldn’t do any exercise..Going for a sports massage later to see if that helps then I’ve got Zhumba tonight for the first time to see what all the fuss is about!
    I weighed myself over the weekend and I’ve lost 1lb whoop! Im not going to log it until next Friday though in case it changes again!
    Anyway hope everybody has a good day x
  • tyroners
    Options
    Hi yeah weekend was good thanks

Today been good too under calories and some excercise too, mowed the lawns
    Hope your all ok
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    not that many of us seem to log in here. I like to think I am on track for all the goals that was set. There was a couple of painful muscle days but they are getting easier now I use them more and more. Keep up the great work.
  • tyroners
    Options
    Yeah 48 members somewhere ?
    Glad your ok
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yeah things just got busier at home with my daughter off school for 6 weeks now but still determined to do this challenge, went to the gym again today so got 25 mins there plus some weight machines which are hard to log on here and 23 minutes walking so not doing too bad, managing the water better now too :)