HOw about we do week by week??

Options
So, I was thinking, maybe we need to do a week by week thread... and a food idea thread...mostly ideas for low days... Protein ideas! What do you think???

Replies

• boyz4us
    boyz4us Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Anyone still on this thread? I would love some accountability and ideas!
  • Lilholstein
    Lilholstein Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am going to be starting this on Sunday? May I add you as a friend?
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I have just started this program on day 4. So far I like it and I've lost 3lbs, week by week sounds great.
    Protein I find is fairly simple, I am having a hard time on Low Carb days but that could be because my Significant other isn't quite into the program just yet.
  • luis1984
    luis1984 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can imagine been difficult specially if your partner isnt on the program. I can kind of relate, while I dont have a significant other I live with my daughter and so I cant force her to eat my way she is only three years old so there is a lot of temptemtaion at home. Kepp it up because you are doing this for you.
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    So, I was thinking, maybe we need to do a week by week thread... and a food idea thread...mostly ideas for low days... Protein ideas! What do you think???

Sounds like a great idea.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

I'd like to join this thread!
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this as well. I have been doing well with protein but must say chicken is beginning to get a bit old. I am not a big red meat fan so would love some new ideas.
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm in!