Looking for Low Carb friends with open diaries.

clare_smiles
clare_smiles Posts: 98 Member
Hi, I'm looking for more Low carb friends. I usually net 50-75 carbs and I'm looking for a some encouraging low carb friends who log and post on your wall or comment. Please add me /or send request. Thanks!

Replies

• Anniel88
    Anniel88 Posts: 150 Member
    Hi! I keep my diary open to friends and I try to net under 70 carbs. Feel free to add me if you want! I'm always look for more people in the same situation :)
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    You can peek at mine or add me as a friend if you want.:smile:
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Mine is open too- feel free to add me. I am <30g per day :o)
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Yep I have an open diary. Been low carbing for year and a half now.
  • ldyminerva
    ldyminerva Posts: 21
    I'm just starting my low carbness and my food log is open to all. I'm messing up a bunch still, but the goal is to stay under 100 carbs a day...than I plan to lower that to 75 and hopefully get it down to less than 50 grams a day.

I have a higher calorie count because of my weight loss surgery, I in general only absorb 40 - 80% of what i eat.
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    my diary is open to my friends, feel free to add me. I stay under 30 most days. Love it!
  • LaJaunaF
    LaJaunaF Posts: 112 Member
    I am an Atkins/intermittent dieter! Friend me! I am an open book!
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Mine is open and I net <50 but am usually closer to 30. You can take a look at my diary and add me if you would like.
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    You're welcome to add me. I keep my carbs less than 50 (total, even lower if I subtract fiber)
  • kimmbird
    kimmbird Posts: 55
    I am an open book too. I keep my net carbs about 20-30 per day. I would love Adding friends too :) Kim
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    My diary's open and I try to net under 50 carbs a day (Just don't look at last weeks because I was on vacation and I didn't log).

So feel free to add me if ya want! :drinker:

Anita
  • robynlynn815
    robynlynn815 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm open too! Feel free to add me, I'd also like to have more low carb buddies! (30g carbs or around 5% a day for me)
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    I am open! I do 5-6 days of 30-40 net carbs then a "bump/cheat" day where I eat higher calories and carbs.
  • Nixenne
    Nixenne Posts: 37 Member
    I stay under 20 net carbs per day, generally between 10-15, and I keep my diary open to friends. Would love to have some more low carb friends, so feel free to add me. :)
  • daniat
    daniat Posts: 123 Member
    I've also decided to lower my carbs to under 100 per day. I hope to get it down to under 50. Would love to see how others are eating.
  • Anyone can add me also. I have been low carbing for a while now but just joined this website a week or so ago. I am low carbing to lose weight and keep my diabetes under control.
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    feel free to add me I am open diary, try to keep my carbs around 25
  • bcmlam1001
    bcmlam1001 Posts: 118 Member
    Feel free to add me...I am on maintenance 100 or less a day and I love a friend with an open diary!
  • mandytriv
    mandytriv Posts: 13
    Add me too! I'm on induction so I keep my carbs under 20. My diary is open- I think. It took me a few times to get it to update settings.
  • MarissaCB39
    MarissaCB39 Posts: 115 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm trying Atkins and have an open diary.
  • possibri
    possibri Posts: 158 Member
    My diary is open, but I'm just starting out with Low Carb (shooting for <100 net/day)... always down for a new friend though =]
  • hey all, add me i am starting the low carb lifestyle (again)! thanks
  • My diary is open to friends so anyone can feel free to add me. :) I keep my net carbs under 25 but most days I end up lower than that.
  • lsgmsu1
    lsgmsu1 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to friend me.
  • sal82
    sal82 Posts: 33 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm aiming for 60 or under carbs. From australia :)
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    I just started low carbs today, well trying to get my head round it. Feel free to add me if you want
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Hi all, I'm fairly new to MFP and low carbing, today is my dreaded day five (full on headaches, lethargy, cravings). My diary is open to friends so feel free to add me, we can keep each other on track. :)

(Heh, yep I first joined in 2010... but didn't start using it properly until now. Oops).
  • mstorvik
    mstorvik Posts: 356 Member
    feel free to add me! Just got back from vaca and gonna ride the HFLC train again!
  • Math_Geek
    Math_Geek Posts: 67 Member
    I'm new too and this is extremely helpful. I have more to learn but I think I can get there now that I've found this specific group.

Thanks to all!
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Hey all, I just today started back on the low-carb diet routine. I have tried it in the past and had great results. I have an open diary for friends so feel free to add me. My goal is to keep my carbs at least at or under 20 for awhile, I have a wedding in December that I am trying to look good in a short, sleeveless LBD.