Week 3 Day 1

Options
DarkFlutter
DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
I've decided to switch it up this week and go after work instead of early morning.

When do you go walking?

Replies

• mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I try to walk just after my hubby leaves for work at 8am, before the kids get a hold of the TV. Today, that plan didn't work, so I did an online walk while the kids were having lunch. Now, I just have to get my lunch, and do my abs.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 DONE !!! It's still work for me but I am noticing a small increase in my endurance.

I usually try to walk some time btw 10 - 2 when my husband is at work.
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Walked 2 miles today, and did 100 standing crunches.
  • reecie1034
    reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    2miles... 2lbs of weights on each arm and Jackie (15 min) Standing Crunch-Free Xtreme Abs.... Feeling Good about todays workout...
    Got me feeling a little SEXY ;-) Lol
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    Walked for 60 minutes today. Feel really great today.
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I occasionally go in the morning but usually in the evening.
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little back on track this morning. Walked around the neighborhood until it started to rain...still got 32 minutes in!
    Thought I could use the new manual treadmill last night to do this...no way.
    The 15 minutes I did on that was worse than the 40 minutes around the neighborhood...and I didn't even make it a mile.

So...back to walking the neighborhood.
    And practicing on the manual treadmill until I can match what I can do outside.

Thinking I may try planks today for the ab exercises...we can do anything core related right?