Mini Workout for 07/23/12

Options
1 minute plank- 2 times

Replies

• mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's a tough one. I will see what I can accomplish.
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    OK ---- so --- I have a long way to go with this one--- going to add it to my new years challenge.

I held the first plank for 35 seconds - rested 10 held another 5 then went to knees and held it the remainder.
    Took a break : ) for about 2 minutes
    second one - held 15 seconds, rested, held 10 seconds -- that did it for me. I think you can do plank on your knees but i was doing full plank.

Goal - get there by eoy.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    HOLY BURN!!!! First time ever doing a plank-I never knew how long 60 seconds was. I made it through the first 30 seconds before falling, then rested and finished the second half. I'm waiting a second (or a couple more :laugh: ) to do the 2nd one
  • pmikulko
    pmikulko Posts: 11
    Options
    did it!
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great job everybody - AutumnStarry - you did great for first time, pmikulko - cant wait to get there.

I am going to do plank everyday until i can hold one for 60 seconds and then move on to number 2 :laugh:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Great job everybody - AutumnStarry - you did great for first time, pmikulko - cant wait to get there.

I am going to do plank everyday until i can hold one for 60 seconds and then move on to number 2 :laugh:

Thank you! I like your idea of doing it every day, I think I'm going to end my nights with a plank
  • quinntendo
    quinntendo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    lol i think I'll try this with a modified plank first. hahaha