Introductions

Options
bcrugbygirl
bcrugbygirl Posts: 43 Member
Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to make a point to introduce myself to everyone!
My name is Jessica and I am a university student at the University of Northern British Columbia in the field of education. Elementary school education to be more specific.
I am 27 years old and I weigh 325 lbs now.
I have been living on the road for the past 3 months and am now back at home. I have gained tons of muscle but now need to kick my butt back into gear.
Please add me up on here and make me accountable again.
I will be going back on the road here in a week for another month before heading home to Prince George for school.
I just purchased a FitBit which is awesome. It will be coming in the mail here probably within a week.
I saw that you can link your FitBit and your MFP which is AWESOME!
I started my weightloss journey at almost 400lbs and am now down 75ish pounds. I will weigh in the morning.
Right now Im nursing a hip injury so I will be getting my food aspect under control before I can really add my fitness into the who series of things.
Hope to talk to you soon.
Cheers!
Jess
P.S. anyone from South Surrey/White Rock want to go for a walk sometime let me know or if your a PG person send me a message =)

Replies

• lifedesigns
    Options
    Wow Good for you Jessica! Thanks for sharing. I look forward to meeting you!

Andrea
  • Wionderwoman101
    Wionderwoman101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jessica

Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. I look forward to doing this journey together.
    Cheers,
    Tammy
  • brodiebelle
    brodiebelle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica!

Thanks for sharing! I am loving the accountablity and committment that we are all making to this challenge!
  • meli_loses_it
    meli_loses_it Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I just started reading Tosca Reno's book on eating clean so I am sooooo glad I found this group!! My name is Melissa and I am trying to lose 45 pounds. I'm an assistant teacher and I will be receiving my masters in December. I have lost some weight before, but I always gain it back. I realize now that my failure to stay slim and healthy is due to my poor eating habits. I'd would skip meals, especially breakfast. I also would try to avoid carbs at all costs, only to binge on them later. I am looking for balance and I am looking to treat my body better. Unfortunately, I had a death in the family and it has really has made me look at how I am taking care of myself.

I have already stared eating every 2 to 3 hours and I am starting to notice my body getting used to it. I'm also not starving all the time! I plan on finishing up Reno's book and starting my eat clean challenge on Monday!

Best of luck to you all! :smile:

Melissa
  • lifedesigns
    Options
    Welcome Melissa!! Good for you for making yourself a priority. Keep up the great work!!

Andrea
  • meli_loses_it
    meli_loses_it Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you Andrea!