I'm now a sack race contender!

Options
kerchki
kerchki Posts: 63 Member
I'm now a contender... was in first place in the family olympics sack hop race until I fell right before the finish line - oh well! Totally owe my awesome hopping ability to all those double jump ropes that I curse Jillian for :) My family went away with a few other families this weekend, and I have to say that last year I would have just sat on the sidelines and cheered instead of actually getting in the race. Getting healthier and stronger feels great, and makes life so much more fun!

Replies

• LuvSteno
    LuvSteno Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow! That's is amazing and has to be such a good feeling! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you sack race contender. Your hard work is paying off. Isn't it fun to participate in life, instead of watching it. Next stop, the Olympics!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Next time, you'll win it because of all the balance you'll have gained after finishing level 2.
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! :)
  • patiblue
    patiblue Posts: 44
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shelleybonz
    Shelleybonz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Go YOU! Not only are you looking awesome, but just think of how much healthier you are! Way to go!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    That's really awesome! Thanks for sharing! I hope we're all getting out and doing more with our newfound strength!!

Cheers :drinker: