INTRODUCTIONS AND WELCOME

Options
alil2loveable
alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
Hi Everyone and Welcome Welcome!!!

My name is Rose. I live in North Carolina . I'm 36 years old and I'm ready to get these last 40 LBS off!

I can use all the help I can get. I thought this would be great to start a group where we can come together and share ideas, give encouragement, and to vent any frustrations, etc. I'd also like to do some challenges to keep us focused, so send me a message with your ideas and I'll work on that!!

Please feel free to include and Stats your measuring. Let's Do This and Get There

Good luck everyone!

Starting Weight: 175 LBS
Goal Weight : 135 LBS

Starting Dress Size: 10
Goal Dress Size: 5

Replies

• bolson526
    bolson526 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 30 years old and had my first son in December. I am ready for a jump start.
    SW 255
    GW 200
  • chesneyfan01
    chesneyfan01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have started this diet to help kick off my weight loss. I like to idea of it going in cylces to help you begin that healthy lifestyle by making smarter choices.

Looking forward to the future challenges and recipes!! :happy:

My Stats as of 7/24/12:

SW: 130.4
    GW: 115

Good luck to everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • ym2011
    ym2011 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I live in the UK. I am ready for some support and to give my healthy eating plan a kick up the back side. Happy to bubby up so friend request me if you are interested.

SW 144.8 ( currently. Should be lower come Aug 1)
    GW 118

9179326.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • patty317
    patty317 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am Patty, 48 years old, live in Alabama. I am =currently 188 lbs and would like to lose twenty. I walk abut 5-6 miles 4 - 5 times a week. Needed to add a " better " diet routine, saw the 17 day diet online. I eat well already, but, weight not coming off at all.
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm considering this diet in addition to my normal calorie tracking/exercising.
    The hardest thing for me will be giving up chocolate treats!
  • kelle256
    kelle256 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone! This is my first time trying MFP. I'm excited to join this group!

Starting Weight: 210 LBS
    Goal Weight : 160 LBS

Starting Dress Size: 16
    Goal Dress Size: 10
  • lil_kerch
    lil_kerch Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Lexi. I'm so ready to get into shape!
    SGW: 230
    GW: 150

Starting Dress Size: 18
    Goal Dress Size: 10
  • k8little
    k8little Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
    I really need to kick start my weight loss I have kinda slowed down and need to drop some pounds fast so I can get the spark back.
    Lets do this people ... anyone looking for a new friend for this group plz feel free to add me

Sw- 263
    Gw- 180
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 49 years old and will be 50 in October . I am ready for a jump start. and need a kick up the butt

SW 169
    GW 133
  • ktmarmon
    ktmarmon Posts: 1
    Options
    Ok! I'm in, My bithday is next month and I will be 55. I'm begining to feel my age and don't like it.

current weight 165
    goal weight 145

current dress size 14
    goal dress size 10 comfortably
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Melanie. I'm 33, from PA, and have 2 kids. I lost 22 pounds on MFP by counting calories, going to the gym and doing 30DS. Around Easter I fell off track and haven't been able to really get back on. I was recently at a 31 Party and the host told us she lost 30 pounds doing the 17 Day Diet, even without excersing! I've been researching it ever since. Today I went and bought the book! I will be starting a little earlier than you, on Sunday July 29th cuz I like to start at the begining of the week. I will post my weight then.

As of now my
    SW-179
    GW-150

My birthday and wedding anniversary are both in September and we are also attending a wedding and I'd be happy just to be down to 170 by then........but after reading the reviews on this I should be way past that by then!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!! LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello All and Welcome again.

I am really excited about this and more excited that so many have decided to come with me on this journey, Nice to meet you all and look forward to knowing you all better over the next 51 + days.
  • axewoman
    axewoman Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, my name is Melissa. I'm 33 from PA, and have 3 kids. I lost 20 pounds on MFP by counting calories and exercising every day. I got off track a few months ago and can't get back on. I really need to lose this weight. My friend Melanie told me about the 17 Day Diet and I am soooo ready for this!

SW: 177
    First GW: 150
  • Sojaided34
    Sojaided34 Posts: 113
    Options
    Im 34 stay at home mom. Just started the 17 day diet today so far so good.d

SW is 192
    GW is 140

Looking forward to dieting and losing weight with everyone
  • iamtruetome
    Options
    Good morning!

I'm getting married in less than two months, and I still need to shed some pounds before then. I doubt I'll make it to my goal weight, but if I could lose at least ten before the big day, I'd be thrilled. The stress of planning doesn't help because all I want to do is eat!

I have a friend who did the 17-day and lost 21 pounds in just over two months.

Good luck, everyone! :)
  • foote614
    foote614 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI! I am Amy and my goal is to lose 25 pounds. I am going to follow the 17 day diet program, track here, and will soon start the Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. I wish you all the best on your journey to wellness!
  • dmzf
    dmzf Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Busy mom and wife no longer accepting average. I had to start a few days earlier because vacation starts on August 15th. Praying for crazy good results for myself and all of you <3. Today is day 3 for me.
    Current- 154
    End goal- 130
  • foote614
    foote614 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day three for me too! I weighed myself this morning - even though I was going to wait for a week but I was just too curious- and I am down 4 pounds. Still struggling with the headache! It's getting a little easier even though this morning I told my dog I would sell him for a piece of toast!!