hi i would like friends who also have had bypass

Options
would love to make friends especially with others who are at least a year out and mantaining or maybe facing regain. i had a small regain that scared me (135 to 153) and am workin to get back on track. its only been a week and ive gone down 7lbs to 146. ive cut out all pasta and rice cuz i was basically making myself sick eating them (they give me stomachaches and i was still forcing myself to eat them). not eating them all week and have had no more stomach pain. im also doing insanity workout and eating healthy.
if you are like me mantaining or tryin to get back on track please add me as your friend!

Replies

• Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am still in the losing phase...but I wish you all the best and I am sure there are many here in maintenance that will be able to help!
  • pjmcinnis
    pjmcinnis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey... i'm still in the losing phase, however... if you are having issues with grain products you may want to cut them out completely for a while, try the gluten free products which are available just about everywhere now... read your labels many companies are highlighting gluten free on their labels. If you have an intolerance to gluten this should help and from what I understand it causes bloating and other intestinal issues... try to discuss this with your nutritionist, I'm sure he/she will have many suggestions... good luck:smile:
  • Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im also still in the post surgery and losing phase, but feel free to add me if you want to!! Susan
  • linguist98
    linguist98 Posts: 83
    Options
    Im also still in the post surgery and losing phase, but feel free to add me if you want to!! Susan

I am 9 months in losing is very slow now but feel free to add me if you like

btw !!!!!!Hi Susan!!!!!!!!.....had to throw a shout out to my MFP friend there...:drinker: