Roll Call for 7/24 - Did YOU Finish Today's Workout!!

Options
I've just finished L2D7, and can't believe I'm so far through - this is a record for me! I skipped forward and watched a little bit of L3 today, though - wow! I'm a bit intimidated! I'm not finding L2 as easy as I was finding L1 by day 7, but I really hope I can handle L3 in a few days' time - I'm hoping to finish the whole thing in the 30 days.

Hope everyone else is doing great! :smile:

Replies

• SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I've been spotty around here for the past few days, but I'm still here!

I completed Day 14 today (L2D4). I am actually getting stronger, but a jammed my knee two weeks ago and it's not holding up so well. I'm having to modify some of the squat moves, which I never have had problems with. :explode:

Hopefully it heals up soon.

Keep it going, everyone!
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 4 is done and I'm still dying. I can't manage all of the V raises and have resorted to doing the second set without weights. I hope by day 10 i can get through this without having a mini heart attack.
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 17 (day 5 of level 2) done! Definitely won't be ready to move on to Level 3 anytime soon, this is tough!
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 21, L3D1, done! I'm not gonna sugar coat it, it is hard!!! :frown: I did it, had to pause a couple of times, but I know for a fact that 21 days ago, I wouldn't have even been close to doing it... curious how long it will take for me to be able to do it without the pauses... hoping for tomorrow, but we'll see.

Oh and by the way, I was so sweaty that during the cool down I couldn't keep my sweaty hands clasped behind my back for that one stretch! They kept slipping apart. :-)
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 4.....check!!

Definitely still sore, still taking a couple of 5 second breaks, still modifying the plank jacks, still hate the V raises, DEFINITELY hear ya on the sweating!! I HATE to sweat and I am sweating so much more than Level 1!!

However...still feeling great about this and actually noticing differences! I have lost like 5 pounds since starting day one and I had been stuck in a 3 month plateau!! My husband thinks I'm weird cause when I'm putting lotion on I linger on my new muscles cause I like the way they feel!!

You girls ROCK!!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L2D16 got it done 1st thing this morning.. 4 more days then Level 3..
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 17 (D7L2) is so done. Still feeling icky so today I put in hardly any effort compared to the other days. However, I'm glad I still did it. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! Been contemplating if I'll be ready to move on to Level 3 on day 21, but if I keep feeling like this I doubt I'll work up enough strength by then! Great job to you all for working thru this, I am amazed at all of us, keep it up!
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 3 day hiatus (hurt back followed by last minute road trip to see DMB in West Palm) and it felt sooooo good to exercise again!!! L2, D4 DONE!

Question...do you think I will get the same result if I double up on the exercises? I.e. do L2 and L3 back to back? I'll be on vacation starting Aug 2 and want to be done w/30 days (or 30 workouts) by then.

Just read through everyones' posts. So proud of you all for sticking with it. GREAT JOB!!!
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Done! Yay! Level two is still kicking my butt! Level 2 Day 7!!
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    Day 21, L3D1, done! I'm not gonna sugar coat it, it is hard!!! :frown: I did it, had to pause a couple of times, but I know for a fact that 21 days ago, I wouldn't have even been close to doing it... curious how long it will take for me to be able to do it without the pauses... hoping for tomorrow, but we'll see.

Oh and by the way, I was so sweaty that during the cool down I couldn't keep my sweaty hands clasped behind my back for that one stretch! They kept slipping apart. :-)

Good for you! Thanks for the update...I previewed and am feeling a little intimidated, but am still going to give it my all!
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    Finished level 2, whoo hoo! I love checking each day off my calendar!
    Day 20 DONE! Moving on up tomorrow....10 more days to go!
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2, Day 7!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Today was a break day for me since I didn't have time with my conference and traveling. I needed the break anyway and I was extremely hung over from our party last night. I am going to have to make up for THAT over the next few days.
  • sjewell79
    sjewell79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Finished L1d10 after reading everyone's comments a little scared for tomorrow lol. i started a couple days after everyone and took 2 days off. i am also doing the butt bible level 3 and a couch to 5k running schedule. a little crazy but loving every painful minute!
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post! Level 2 Day 5 done.
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    se9996a and mamacass, hope you feel better soon!

Just finished L2 D8, and it's finally starting to feel a little easier (not easy, by a long shot, but not as bad as it used to be). I'm still going to try to get to L3 on Saturday, but I'm fully expecting to flounder for the first few days!