Replies

• gatigress
    gatigress Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Heyas Mango.. welcome to the group...
  • hopo37
    hopo37 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.. my name is Kris and I wanted to introduce myself.. I work Sunday thru Thursday from 6pm till 6am (sometimes later).. I have been using MFP since January and sometimes wondering if I am doing it right because of how my work scheldue is.. any tips?? thanks
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.. my name is Kris and I wanted to introduce myself.. I work Sunday thru Thursday from 6pm till 6am (sometimes later).. I have been using MFP since January and sometimes wondering if I am doing it right because of how my work scheldue is.. any tips?? thanks

Hi Kris. I set my meals as Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, snack, and work. It lets me keep track of everything at the right time on my days off.
    I work 10pm to 6am, so I start tracking my calories and exercise when I go to work. ( exercise because some of the jobs are more physical than others) I think it helps me plan what I need for the rest of the day. Sleeping from 7 to 3 I tend to eat at 4 and 8.

Gotta run to work, send a message if you have any specific questions.
  • 77billie77
    77billie77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello I drive a taxi at night thus saving the world one drunk at a time... Soda pop + Fast Food are my lifestyle reconstruction arch nemesis(es)... Have not eve used a forum so I am interested to see how this assists my forward actions and reactions to my actions... I have not a friend yet on this site (insert a hopeful emoticon here)... Please feel free to invite me into your My fitness pal realm of self improvment so that we might see how we can assist one another on this voyage to well being...
  • TinaLosesIt
    Options
    Hey I'm Christina, I'm a 911dispatcher and work 4 shifts on 4 off(2 days from 0700-1900 and 2 nights from 1900-0700)
  • EPingul
    EPingul Posts: 23 Member
    Options

I found that changing my "meals" to 4 hour time segments has helped, that way you have a titled column for everything even though you may eat "lunch" at 2am some days! (MN-0400, 0401-0800, 0801-1200, 1201-1600, 1601-2000, 2001-MN)
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options

I found that changing my "meals" to 4 hour time segments has helped, that way you have a titled column for everything even though you may eat "lunch" at 2am some days! (MN-0400, 0401-0800, 0801-1200, 1201-1600, 1601-2000, 2001-MN)

that is the way i do mine
    from 0000 to 2400 in 6 hour increments