Phase 2 - Cruise

Options
2»

Replies

• marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Oh Shimmergal, you've just made me feel so much better. :)

Here's to a good week 2!
  • marshallexi
    Options
    Guys. I had a weekend totally off plan as I was away with the girls for 3 days - eeek!

I'm back alternating PP & PV days this week to get myself back on track - so far there's been no repercussions from my slightly higher carbs!

As of yet, I've not lost a thing since I've been on Cruise. Hopefully the next two weeks will put paid to that.

How are all my other Cruisers doing?
  • blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am on Cruise and doing 1/1 because I fear I would slip otherwise. Works good for me, I do cardio workouts on days where I have veggies and leave weight trainging for pure protein days. That way I don't tire so easily. Weight is going down very slowly, I started throwing some intermittent fasting in there again and it's helped. (leangains style at 16/8 or 14/10 as suggested for women)
  • marshallexi
    Options
    I'm always so curious about intermittent fasting. I'd love to give it a go, but I get so grumpy when I'm hungry!

I have to cardio everyday (as my walk to and from work is over an hour in total) and I'm weight training twice a week (on PV days).

I'm not gaining, I've still kept everything off that I lost on Attack, so I'm very pleased about that.
  • danaevaughn
    Options
    Hello all!!! I'm new here but just wanted to say hi!! I am in the cruise phase after a 10 day attack phase. Today is a month that I have been on Dukan and have lost 32 lbs! I do 1/1 days and so far I am loving it!!! When I first started veggies, my weight did go back and forth, but other them that, it has been great! I am so glad to finally have other people to talk to about this diet!
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I have settled into PV days M-F, then PP on Sa-Su. I've had a bit of a struggle this past week with cardio though... Can't seem to get the intensity and duration up. I've had this problem in the past, and found that I needed a bit more carbs in my diet - so I am now allowing a few more grains/carbs in order to keep up with things.
  • ginnyz1
    ginnyz1 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm also doing 1/1, but I'm thinking about 1 PP and 2 PV. I've cheated a couple of times with grapes (GRAPES! cheating with fruit. Who would ever have guessed that grapes would be a cheat) and having an extra fruit yogurt to get through the PP days. Let me know if any of you have done 1/2 and how it worked.:smile:
  • blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm always so curious about intermittent fasting. I'd love to give it a go, but I get so grumpy when I'm hungry!

I have to cardio everyday (as my walk to and from work is over an hour in total) and I'm weight training twice a week (on PV days).

I'm not gaining, I've still kept everything off that I lost on Attack, so I'm very pleased about that.

You don't necessarily have to go hungry. Fasting for 14-16 hours just means postponing breakfast till 10 or 11, depending on how late you had dinner the night before. If you have dinner at 7, then you can have breakfast at 9 or 9:30. A coffee will tie you over, it's not that hard. Some people skip dinner, but I find that anti-social, especially because it's the only meal we really sit together as a family. :-(
  • marshallexi
    Options
    You don't necessarily have to go hungry. Fasting for 14-16 hours just means postponing breakfast till 10 or 11, depending on how late you had dinner the night before.

When you put it like that it doesn't sound as scary. Dinner is usually around 8pm in my house so that would mean 11am breakfasts. Oh, that's not too bad at all.

Have you noticed any other benefits of intermittent fasting?