Another week!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• klyssamoore
    klyssamoore Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just completed Week 4, Day 1!
  • writinwater
    Options
    Gahh! I missed Friday's W2D3! Damn you, social life!

Going to do W2D3 tonight and squeeze in W3 for the rest of the week! That'll learn me :)

How is everyone doing??
  • sheismith
    sheismith Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Week Five, Day Two done!
  • snarkymom72
    snarkymom72 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Week 3/Day 1 Completed. Crazy hard, but I did it!
  • momof2sparrows
    momof2sparrows Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    W2D3 Complete today! What does everyone do on their "off" days? I know we are supposed to "rest" but I want to keep my calories burn up to lose weight.
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to start week 3 this week, but because I've got some achy pains in my knees I might leave it a few more days. Definitely going to go back to it though, not falling off the wagon, I promise!
  • sheismith
    Options
    Week Five, Day Three done!
  • Clcleeds2012
    Options
    Hi all! I did W3D1 on Monday and found it hard for the first time since W1D1. I Should be doing W3D2 today but I've got a cold/bug. I'll see how I feel later. Right now I'm running a fever and feeling rotten :(
  • klyssamoore
    Options
    W2D3 Complete today! What does everyone do on their "off" days? I know we are supposed to "rest" but I want to keep my calories burn up to lose weight.

I do TurboFire in the afternoons on my running days (I do C25K at 5:30am) and on my off days I do whatever TurboFire workout is on the schedule and then go to my apartment's gym and do weights. The only rest day I ever take is Saturday.
  • klyssamoore
    Options
    Week 4, Day 2 is done! Hard to believe I've been doing it for so long already.
  • jessical1982
    Options
    Just started Week 2. Did my first outside run and it was WAY more difficult than running on the treadmill!
  • snarkymom72
    snarkymom72 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Week 3/Day 2 DONE!!!
  • Bee_B
    Bee_B Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Finished W4D4 (I repeated another day because my boyfriend missed his D3). I still find that last 5 min stretch difficult but I am going to try to move on to week 5 on Saturday. If it's too tough I'll just go back and do a couple more days of week 4.

Keep up the awesome work everyone!! :happy:
  • writinwater
    Options
    Well done everyone! What an awesome week! :smile:

I finished W3W3 yesterday - I normally would have done it today but I've caught a cold and wanted to get it out of the way before I got really ill. Lucky, because today I feel like death warmed up!

Great job again, and have a great weekend! :drinker:
  • klyssamoore
    Options
    Officially done with Week 4!!
  • sheismith
    Options
    Week Six, Day 1 Done!
  • Bee_B
    Bee_B Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I finished W5D1 last night. It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I actually found it to be easier than week 4. W5D2 tomorrow evening!