7/22 Week Challenges

Options
VeggieKelli
VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
Hey guys, so this week I am moving and I know it's going to be another lax week for me as I need to focus on getting everything sold and ready to go. Here are the challenges for the week, let me know if these are helpful or if there is anything else you'd like to see!

1) Jumping Jacks! Track minutes and try to do at least a minute a day (you can spread it out)
2) Running, pick up the pace by focusing on trying to improve your time on your favorite distance! For example, if you usually run 5 miles at 9 minute pace, try to aim for a 8:45 minute pace.
3) Relax! Give yourself a spa day, meditate, write in a journal every day, do some yoga, light some candles, whatever helps you unwind!
4) Try a new healthy recipe this week
5) Get your full 8 hours a day! I don't remember where I've heard it, but proper sleep is important in weight loss.

Replies

• AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I like these challenges. I am working on picking up my pace while riding my bike. I want to get over 10mph on average....I'm so close. I have been averaging 9 to 9.5 mph. I will made a new dinner tonight and used orange juice for the marinade instead of something with oil in it. The chicken was awesome! Hmmmmmmm maybe this is the week for me to use my gift certificate I got for my birthday for a massage. I think you just gave me permission for me time :)
  • TeraTW
    TeraTW Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good ideas! I've been having steady progress and then slacked off over the past 2 weeks. New recipes and pushing the cardio are two things that could help me out of this rut.
  • CWatermelon
    CWatermelon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have been making a big effort to get my eight hours of sleep and I really think it is working! I had a great loss this week. I have also been taking bubble baths and they serve two purposes: relaxation and getting the stink gone from sweating so much in my workouts!
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    3 4 and 5 this week
    , i cant do 1 and 2 not allowed due to back
    but resting i def. need to work on my partner just got a new job and weve been getting up at 5 am so i am not used to that yet