Encouraging 14 Yr Old To Get Boob Job

Options
2»

Replies

• chrisrollins1
    Options
    As to the "vanity"-only point, I don't think comparing the two are even in the same league.

I, for one, am damn glad that my mother made the decision to circumcise me at birth, because there is no way in hell I'd volunteer for surgery on my penis as an adult. I also have never heard one male tell me that they wished they hadn't been circumcised. I have heard the opposite, however.

Your penis isn't going to be seen by everyone you come into contact with like the shape and size of your chest is. Moreover, the skin of your penis isn't going to go through any major changes during puberty, and your foreskin certainly isn't going to fall off on it's own. Breasts, however, obviously do experience significant change and growth during puberty.

And as to not being a hygiene/health concern...you women arguing against that obviously haven't been around a whole lot, so kudos to you. I have met some nasty-*kitten* dudes and I can only imagine what's lurking under the folds of some of the foreskins out there. I have been told of more than one case of yeast and various other infections that would have likely been prevented by a removed foreskin given the same hygiene patterns.