ROLL CALL FOR 7/26...DID YOU FINISH TODAY'S WORKOUT?

Options
SammieGetsFit
SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
I figured I'd start the thread even though I took a rest day today. That's not against the rules, is it?

Hope everyone is doing great! Keep pushing!

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Definitely not against the rules and even suggested by Jillian to have a rest day every 3-4 days.

I just had two in a row and I'm feeling guilty though, but I really needed it after an exhausting work trip. No time to workout this morning yet but I'm determined to get back on track today -- with everything!
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 19 (D9L2) Done - thankful it's Ovah! :0) I am battling upper respiratory stuffz and man, it's hard to breathe thru those cardios!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L2D18 done!! all my workouts are done before dinner woohoo!! the house is somewhat clean going to take it easy today and play games watch tv..lol
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 19 (Day 7 of level 2) done! I usually do it early in the morning, around 9:30, but today I had other things to do so I didn't start until 1:30. It's finished now though and I'm feeling good!
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 23, L3D3, done~
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2, Day 9! One more day to go on Level 2!
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Day 19 - Day 9 level 2 done! Woot woot
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I got sick and got behind two days. Tomorrow I will be back in the game. Great job, everybody!
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh! It's so ridiculously hard to breathe during the whole workout... ouch!
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    Done. So. Tired.
    Finished day 22, L3D2
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Done! I did both Level 1 and Level 2 today to make up for one of my rest days. I'll do that again this weekend to make up for the other rest day I took.
  • elka67
    elka67 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yes I did. Started Level 2 today and found it much harder work, got very sweaty!! :)
  • sjewell79
    sjewell79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    finished day 2 of level 2! was better than yesterday but still awful lol. planks oh how i hate thee!