NROLFW NSV!

Options
I am at the special workout part of stage 1 and invited DH to join me since he had done the A workout with me once. On the squats, I had started this stage with body weight only and worked up to 95 lb squats over 8 weeks. So the special workout is to do the exercise as many times as possible with the weight you started out with. DH and I started our squats and after about 100, he stopped. I got to 150 and stopped simply because I got bored and he was waiting for me. :) I bet I could have easily done 300 squats because it honestly felt like no effort at all. How wonderful it feels to be stronger!

The other exercises weren't so effortless, but I was happy to have made so much progress in at least one. :)

Replies

• zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!
  • LadyMorganna
    LadyMorganna Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! You should post some new pics!
  • wahlsalazar
    Options
    Go, Meghan!! Go, Meghan!!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOW!! Now THAT is AMAZING!!!!

GO GO GO GO!!!!
    :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Woooow that is amazing!
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    omigosh - i want to do new rules so bad!
  • meggyh20
    meggyh20 Posts: 116
    Options

Go for it! I'm a little intimidated looking at stage 2, but at the same time can't wait to get started! :)
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this! I am so proud of you darling!!!!
  • crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    Options

Go for it! I'm a little intimidated looking at stage 2, but at the same time can't wait to get started! :)

Bravo! Don't worry, stage 2 is great! just you tube any moves you are not sure of. That helps me get a feel for the variations on the moves.