giving God the glory

Options
We all know that trying to loss weight is hard, but have you tried to ask God for help in this matter. Daniel stood up to a kingdom and was unafraid , he knew that God wanted him to eat right. It affects both the mind and body your abilty to serve God with all your heart.
I know that in the past I have not always ate the way God would have wanted me to, but i have made a commitment to serve God with all my MIND and Body which means to eat the way he had planed for me to eat. And if all I get out of it is a clearer mind so I can serve him better than i have succeded in my goal . Is there anyone else out that who can dare to be a Daniel and stand up to the devil and all the commercial on tv and newspaper and learn to eat in the sprit of God.

Replies

• rediup
    rediup Posts: 16
    Options
    My Husband loves the fair so we went last night. I was so good but all that walking made me hungry about 9 o'clock and we were still at the fair, and everythig look sooooo good ofcourse . There really isnt anything healthy at the fair, until i found this mex. booth they sold fresh fruit and small taco . so I had a small taso just the tortilla and the smallist amout of beef with a lime wedge it took care of the hunger pains and i made it home. I never did like the fair much . Did talk my grandaughter into going on the faires wheel she was terrified. but she loved it. I give God the glory for such a beautiful grandaughter
  • ianconway
    ianconway Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I've heard that the taste of lime and/or lemon can work to decrease the hunger pains. I'm not sure if our fair has a Mexican food stand, lol!

God works magical wonders!
  • rediup
    rediup Posts: 16
    Options
    I didnt know there was a place that didnt have a taco stand in the food court even a fair Our state fair even has one or two