FABULOUS ME 30 DAY SQUAT & AB CHALLENGE

April is here and with that comes the Summer Season with Fun, Sexy and Sophisticated Fashion! Let's get ready by preparing our AB's and Butt's for amazing results! All I am asking for is your best! It is for 30 days ONLY and the results are AWESOME! It does not take a lot of time to do Squats and AB's in the morning I allow 15 minutes tops! No Excuses, no posting about why you did not have less than 5 minutes to do 100 quick squats when you work up to that amount because at the end of the day, no one cares about what you did not do! like Nike says, "Just Do It" The Challenges are Real but they will produce results! LASTLY, (1) LOOK AT UTUBE TO DO SQUATS CORRECT YOU CAN INJURE YOURSELF remember there are different types of squats find out which one works for YOU! (2) I DOWNLOADED MY APP ON MY IPHONE DOWNLOAD YOURS ON YOUR ANDROID'S TOO. (3) DO IT RIGHT AWAY IF YOU ARE NOT TECHNICAL, PRINT OUT THE OLD FASHION VERSION. (4) IF YOU CAN POST HERE EACH DAY "DONE" AND HOW YOU ARE FEELING WITH THE CHALLENGE AND ANY CHALLENGES!!!!! (5) IF YOOUR APP DOES NOT END WITH 200, ADD 10 THE LAST WEEK EACH DAY AND LAST DAY DO 200+ (6) MOST OF ALL CHALLENGE YOURSELF AND HAVE FUN!!!!! NOW INTRODUCE YOURSELF 50-75 WORDS!
Owner: succeedin2Leaders: succeedin2Created on March 27, 20158 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Discussions

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members