Calling all Visual Artists

Hi there, I am a visual artist working in collage and mixed media and a theatrical scenic designer. I have been participating in several different groups, but haven't felt like I have found my 'tribe'. It occurred to me that maybe (most likely, probably, certainly!) there were other artists out there who might feel the same way-or be interested in an artistic group. No strict parameters, but my suggestion is a brief INTRO about yourself and your artwork. Please post a pic of something you have created.
You are welcome to talk about your weight and fitness and health, but the focus of the group would be to share artistic creations and inspiration.

My name is Robin and I have always been interested in making art. I pursued a degree in architecture and worked in that field for a few years before going back to school to earn a Master of fine Arts in Scenic Design. I work freelance for different theatres designing scenery and also work on my own art when given the time. I love abstract art and one of my favorite artists is LOUISE NEVELSON.

So if you are interested in exchanging conversation regarding ART, please join by introducing yourself and adding a photo of your work.
Robin
Owner: SanfordRobertsLeaders: SanfordRobertsCreated on January 12, 20164 membersPrivacy: Public

Announcements

Important stuff will go here one day.

Discussions

Upcoming Events

Aw snap, no events are coming up.

Members