Welcome, Newbies! What Do You Need to Know?

Options
baconslave
baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
edited December 2016 in Social Groups
Welcome to the group!
What are your burning MUST KNOW questions about your new WOE?

We've got a full library of information in what we call the LaunchPad in the group stickies. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10103966/start-here-the-lcd-launch-pad#latest -You can find many FAQs, a recipe site library, recommended books, articles, podcasts, and videos.

We recommend you start with: FAQs and General LC Info

Next, you should check out the Open Threads library there as well. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10423197/open-threads-member-threads-on-low-carb-topics#latest . Pretty much everything you need to know to navigate your WOE, there's been a thread about it FULL of advice from our members who've been around the block and been where you are. Counting calories vs. not counting, Intermittent Fasting, favorite podcasts, ketostix, health issues/troubleshooting, motivational posts, success stories, macros, exercise, dining out guides...you find all of those and more in the collection.

Once you've checked out those threads/posts, do you still have questions that didn't get answered? Ask away right here in this thread.

Replies

• baconslave
    Options
    bump
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    See? You're amazing. <3
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    All good information! :)
  • Riche120
    Riche120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great idea to post this! bump...bump...bump
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Glorious!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Fab idea!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Love this! Bump!
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Boop
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Looks just about perfect!

Any chance of moving the Start Here! Launch Pad sticky to the pole position?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    See? You're amazing. <3

She's the best!
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Bumping bump
  • baconslave
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »

If I could rewrite the code of the site...
    I think it goes in numerical and then alphabetical order. I tried to unannounce and reannounce but it did nothing. I'd have to change the titles in weird ways. I might mess with them tomorrow, maybe by numbering them? We'll see how that works.
  • landiodo
    landiodo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • baconslave
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »

I think it goes in numerical and then alphabetical order. I tried to unannounce and reannounce but it did nothing. I'd have to change the titles in weird ways. I might mess with them tomorrow, maybe by numbering them? We'll see how that works.

Ah boo! There's apparently little logic involved as far as I can tell in what order it's in...bother! :rage:
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options

Ah boo! There's apparently little logic involved as far as I can tell in what order it's in...bother! :rage:

Thank you for trying! You are awesome!
  • RalfLott
    Options
    Oops
  • RalfLott
    Options
    ?
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a couple of years' break. Is there now a way to tag other people in groups? I want to get my husband here.