Yay for ice water!
  • hjstewart40
    hjstewart40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    sjaydj9hzgo6.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    The steak and eggs looks so good, as do the avocados!
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    846cj44vxegh.jpeg
    I found the best head if romaine today :)
    Spicy sausage, Parmesan and red pepper
  • ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Dinner tonight was a delicious Mexican rice bowl! It is : cilantro lime rice, pinto beans cooked in tomatillo sauce, homemade corn pico de gallo, lettuce, avocado, sour cream, and chili lime hot sauce! I ended up stuffed after less than half. But wow it was delicious!
    b6m5tj5yz452.jpg
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    75pzi2an58gc.jpeg
    Spicy sausage, hard boiled eggs and mini egg " muffins" ( I was experimenting lol)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Those muffins are adorable
  • wsandy8512
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I made this salad today with leftover chicken, 20 red seedless grapes (individual option not a choice, so I looked at calories for 20 grapes, lol), 1/2 a large honey crisp apple (it didn't have a halting option so I put medium in recipe), extra sharp cheddar cheese, sweet onion, and mayo . I used MFP recipe function to get the nutritional info. I put it on a plate for picture purposes, lunch isn't for another hour and a half. I'll actually be having it in a low carb/low sodium wrap that are 100 calories each. If I can eat both servings, I should have no problem making calorie count today with a drink. However, it's pretty dense, so I may not be able to eat all of it. lol n01s1osu8sm3.jpg
    3wycu1av9cvx.png
  • wsandy8512
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The salad I created above made for an awesome, deli quality wrap! I added some baby spinach in the mix :-) My drink today was 1 tbsp of organic honey and 2 tbsp of Cider Vinegar mixed with Dandy Liver Detox Tea. The acidity from the vinegar gave it really nice lemonade flavor! I read that dandelion works as a diuretic and I feel like I've been retaining water, and the "Dandy" liver tea was the only dandelion tea I saw. :-)

39qrcwmfv0tf.jpg
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    @wsandy8512 yummy!!! I cant eat for another hour and a half but I'm ready for my meal now :p
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    I know the feeling, some of the meals I've seen in this area made me want food earlier, too. lol

I could only eat 1 1/2, it's very filling. I was really surprised how great the low carb/low sodium wraps were. Very soft, nice flavor. They've come along way on making tasty low carb products. I'm not on a low carb diet, but I'm choosey about what kind I eat, trying to avoid the white processed crap-o-la. :-)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Still doing low carb, I love eggs!!! Tonight was a Bacon Cheeseburger Broccoli Scramble :)

tzl70aqg7tur.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Looks really, really good!
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bkalm1wrr0vb.jpg

Homemade Prawn(shrimp) biryani with chicken curry and raitha(yogurt)...
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    @NoMoreAfatChick Biryani looks yum. What spices do you use in your curry?
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    exdn9l725v0j.jpg
    Homemade leek-pea-parsnip-sorrel-lemon soup with pecorino cheese, baby chard and kale salad.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    00jno2bn6utu.jpg
    Enjoyed breakfast for my meal today! Oatmeal with blueberries and banana, and a breakfast wrap with eggs, bacon, onions, one honeygold potato, spinach, and topped off with Newman's Own Hot Salsa! It was absolutely delicious. The whole meal came out to 1018 calories (butter and olive oil included). I forgot to add cheese on my wrap so eating a couple ounces of extra sharp cheddar cheese at 120 calories/each for a total caloric intake of 1248 which is in my range for the day. Good thing, because I am stuffed
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    edited April 2017
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    bkalm1wrr0vb.jpg

Homemade Prawn(shrimp) biryani with chicken curry and raitha(yogurt)...

Thank you! I've been waiting patiently to see some yummy carbs on this thread.

lol..was thinking the same before i posted the pic.. because i never saw anyone posted anything which includes rice or pasta etc.. many of you guys here eat lot of salad it seems..
    Hope one day i will become that kind of a person who loves to have salad.. :smile: :smile:

thank you btw..
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    Options
    amflautist wrote: »
    @NoMoreAfatChick Biryani looks yum. What spices do you use in your curry?

Thank you @amflautist Biryani was yum but chicken curry was spicy :neutral: ..
    Added ginger garlic paste(grind fresh).. Pepper, cloves, cinnamon, Caraway, cardamom, Red Chilli powder and coriander powder..
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

Looks like a delicious, hearty, lovingly prepared breakfast!

Thank you. I truly did enjoy it. :-)