show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    1uyw5alqcgto.jpeg
    Tuna, noodles and cheese :) simple but filling. I ate 2 pieces of naan bread earlier (600 calories !)
  • carmenross
    carmenross Posts: 37 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    My dinner last night. Potato salad with asparagus and cauliflower in miso dressing.
    It's a bummer I over cooked the asparagus and cauliflower, they look all musky...I also had the same chocolate peanut butter sauce I made the night before, for dessert.

The salad was quite big, I could not eat the whole thing, had some leftovers. Now that is new for me, I've always used to clean my plates, even when I was completely stuffed. I am slowly learning to listen to my body, and not been a greedy eater.

tegs4w956yd2.jpg
  • ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @carmenross that looks super delicious to me!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Beautiful plate Carmen, doesn't look overcooked from here!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So yesterday I had broccoli, spinach, etc soup with parmesan cheese followed with a protein bar, half a turnip, a boiled egg, protein bread, blue cheese and some nuts and cranberries

cput8cqv59jd.jpg

5fy4eyawg828.jpg
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Today I had 170g chocolate coated peanuts (I regret nothing) and 500g fajita flavoured chickenurn8zd1j8u3m.jpg
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    you made me lol @1MADGIRL
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @1MADGIRL That soup and chicken looks delicious and Of course the chocolate coated peanuts too :p
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Bacon, Egg,Broccoli and cheese scramble, its what I've been eating all week but decided to mix it all together, it tasted sooo much better this way!!!
    n5685cm1eakl.jpg
    The way I scramble my eggs it to scramble 6 eggs and save 2 of the egg yolks till after the eggs are done cooking and then plate them and put on the egg yolks and then stir so that the yolk breaks and mixes in :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Bacon, Egg,Broccoli and cheese scramble, its what I've been eating all week but decided to mix it all together, it tasted sooo much better this way!!!
    n5685cm1eakl.jpg
    The way I scramble my eggs it to scramble 6 eggs and save 2 of the egg yolks till after the eggs are done cooking and then plate them and put on the egg yolks and then stir so that the yolk breaks and mixes in :)

We all seem to love including Broccoli haha :)

That looks very yummyyyy :)
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    071oh1zifgkg.jpeg
    All things orange lol salmon, butternut squash with chipotle mayo and an English muffin with marble cheese :)
  • dajoloehr
    Options
    fbtl8wjpmgd5.jpeg
    Eggs/cheese/jalapeño sandwich on a chicken burger :yum:
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    [/quote]

That looks delicious!!! :p
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Happy Easter Everyone :)

This is the plan for today :p

Boneless Ham with Gravy
    Mashed Potatoes
    Homemade Rolls
    Pineapple
    Coleslaw
    Deviled Eggs
    Peas
    Green Bean Casserole
    Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
    Punch
    BlackBerry Bread Pudding, cupcakes and some kind of a dessert made with a chocolate chip cookie crust topped with a chocolate pudding layer and a cream cheese layer
  • Babygyrl17
    Babygyrl17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Boneless Ham with Gravy
    Mashed Potatoes
    Homemade Rolls
    Pineapple
    Coleslaw
    Deviled Eggs
    Peas
    Green Bean Casserole
    Punch
    BlackBerry Bread Pudding, cupcakes and some kind of a dessert made with a chocolate chip cookie crust topped with a chocolate pudding layer and a cream cheese layer

Wow. Sounds amazing!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

Boneless Ham with Gravy
    Mashed Potatoes
    Homemade Rolls
    Pineapple
    Coleslaw
    Deviled Eggs
    Peas
    Green Bean Casserole
    Punch

Can I come to your house for OMAD one day? That sounds delicious! I probably should stay off of this thread until I get ready to eat for the day! It's only 5:26am and seeing all the food in this thread has made my tummy growl. :blush:
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    fbtl8wjpmgd5.jpeg

OMG, a fellow jalapeño connoisseur! I'll have to buy ingredients for this dish! Simple but so delicious looking.
  • amflautist
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @dajoloehr LOL, love that sandwich! Creative bun.
  • amflautist
    Options
    5a0mo6zny32o.jpg
    Homemade roasted red pepper - leek soup. Kale salad with roasted cranberries (getting rid of last year's cranberries), olive oil - lemon dressing, steamed broccoli. Also some quinoa and fresh blackberries that I forgot to add to the salad.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    No pictures because I forgot to take out my phone at the restaurant. Anyway, I enjoyed a plate of General Chicken, as well as Sonic Bomb Rolls from the Sushi bar. I was extra happy with myself because even though I normally have a pop/soda when I eat out, I didn't have the desire even though I know caloric drinks are fine with my meal. I honestly didn't crave or desire anything to drink other than ice water, I had 3 huge glasses.