Charge 2 won't sync

Options
nic1356
nic1356 Posts: 17 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
Hi. I registered with MFP today and although I'm synced according to both MFP and FitBit it's not exchanging data. I've tried the whole delinking etc but it changes nothing. Can anyone help?

Replies

• amandab2448
    amandab2448 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem with my Charge HR. Hoping someone has the answer!!!
  • audreyes822
    audreyes822 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem too :(
  • vellfrmla
    vellfrmla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • KarolMacak
    KarolMacak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heh,... This is why I joined this forum... Same problem :/
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Me too :(
  • nic1356
    nic1356 Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Have you guys emailed MFP? I have so I'll let them know when they get back to me that I'm not the only one :neutral:
  • pcecere
    pcecere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i as well
  • whiwo
    whiwo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    same! I thought it was something I was doing wrong. :/
  • alisonlmoore
    alisonlmoore Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    same here - not syncing
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Sync issues here, too. The food/water info from MFP is showing up on the Fitbit site, but the steps/calories from Fitbit are not showing up on MFP.
  • AutumnDraidean
    AutumnDraidean Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Another one, it worked fine yesterday 2/4/17 but all of a sudden today it's not picking up Fitbit's steps. Fitbit isn't picking up the MFP foods either, although I use MFP's food guidance not fitbit's.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I got mine working again by logging an exercise on MFP and waiting for it to sync with Fitbit. Everything's syncing fine for me now.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    It broke while I was logging my lunch, LOL.

ETA: working again now
  • whiwo
    whiwo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    mine seems to be working now. I didn't do anything new.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Mine broke again. Lol.
  • ljaphillips
    ljaphillips Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So I had the same problem, data was going from MFP to Fitbit but not the other way around. I basically followed these two articles and it started working. So now my steps are sent to the MFP and my food data is sent to Fitbit..

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1288

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1427466-what-if-data-doesn-t-appear-to-be-syncing-from-fitbit-to-myfitnesspal-
  • acole5690
    acole5690 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    my issue with mines is that it's not syncing my workouts with MVP. When I initially sync my fitbit, the calorie adjustment from steps plus the workouts i did that day will sync but not now. Like yesterday I did a zumba and a step class back to back and it only synced a 600 calories adjustment which is incorrect because my fitbit said i did 1180 calories with both workouts
  • AutumnDraidean
    Options
    Mine still won't send steps or exercises. I'm going over there to see what advice I can find. It's been 5 days and I miss the hell out of the motivation. :'(
  • AutumnDraidean
    Options
    I posted a request for help earlier this afternoon and have so far heard nothing but crickets. I'm not a happy camper at the moment :#
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I had this problem few days ago when I switched to the Blaze. Both MFP and the FitBit dashboard were saying that there was a connection, but there was no syncing. I went to MFP webpage and unsynced FitBit and resynced the Blaze back again and now it's working. If you haven't tried this maybe you should do it and go from there.