TEAM: Gutbusters (February)

Options
craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Craig @craigo3154.

Replies

• Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Y isn't anyone here..... am I on the correct thread ? Helloooooooo...... anybody home???????? :s:'(
  • craigo3154
    Options
    February 1
    Exercised?: Yes. 6km in 45 mins (hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Late walk (after dinner). Pretty quiet day.

Daily Strength challenge

Challenge for February 02 is sit-ups or crunches (abs day - be sure to use a mat or towel for cushioning - )

2 sets
    • First set till the point where you can do no more, wait 2 mins
    • Second set of 50% of the number you did in the first set (half)

The reason for only 2 sets for this exercise is that it ideally should be balanced with back strengthening exercises (which plank variants provide).
  • craigo3154
    Options
    Reanna143 wrote: »
    Y isn't anyone here..... am I on the correct thread ? Helloooooooo...... anybody home???????? :s:'(

@Reanna143. You are on the correct thread for February (which technically starts on Sunday).

I open these threads early to allow people to introduce themselves to the team (newly allocated team members).

As Gutbusters has a high retention rate { Amy (@GoBlue1981. ) and Sandra ( @smc92079. ) do an amazing job}, only you and @Esmile777. have been allocated as new to Gutbusters so far this month.

Current Gutbusters mainly post in the January thread, but I will encourage them to start posting (and cross-posting) here tomorrow.

I am sure more will be added within 12 hours when I do the next round of allocations. The teams are now roughly equal in members for February. (As the start of the month most teams start with approximately the same number of competitors).
  • GoBlue1981
    GoBlue1981 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Team GutBusters teammates Old and New. I’m Amy, 37 and I live in FL with my bf and 5lb yorkie. I’m struggling through trying to lose my last 10lbs and have been at a plateau for about 4 months now after having lost 20lbs...which I had gained back after losing 90lbs a couple of years ago. I'm a former college athlete (swimming, basketball & volleyball), but after 4 knee surgeries I've retired from most sports. I only love the outdoors if there is water involved and I love reading. I'm an accounting consultant by trade so I'm on my computer pretty much all day everyday. I love the accountability of this group and the support it offers. I’m always checking in and reading how everyone is doing. I’m currently the team captain so if you need anything feel free to reach out to myself @smc92079 (Co-Captain) or @craigo3154 (Coach and Moderator).
  • GoBlue1981
    Options
    @Reanna143 we'll be here soooooon! :) Welcome to the team!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Username: Stimpy56
    Week: FEB WK 1
    Weigh day: Thursday
    Previous week: 237.2
    Current weight: 237.2

I was doing so good until my wife and I bought home a King Cake! At least I did not gain weight.
    I posted Here and in Jan just to make sure I was covered.
  • GoBlue1981
    Options
    @stimpy56 I hope you at least got the baby!
  • jenjournaljunkie
    jenjournaljunkie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day is Thursday
  • jenjournaljunkie
    Options
    Oops I hit enter
    Weigh in day is Thursday
    Last week 188
    This week 188.5
  • parinzz
    parinzz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Username: parinzz
    Weigh in week: Feb Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's Weight: 140.0
    Todays Weight: 140.0
  • cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Cyranda 63
    Week 1
    Friday
    Previous 184.2
    Current 182
  • craigo3154
    Options
    February 2
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 6km in 45 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Good walk late today. Still fast.

Wanted to get prescription inserts for my FPV goggles, but my optometrists script is incomplete (uncorrectable left eye - legally blind in that eye, so no script for left and no PD measurement). Will need to book an eye test to get a new (complete) script. As I am long-sighted, stock negative diopters will not work. I need +2.75 for distance and +4.25 for reading (for my right eye). There is wonky astigmatism in there too.

Daily Strength challenge

Challenge for February 02 is sit-ups or crunches (abs day - be sure to use a mat or towel for cushioning - )

2 sets
    • First set till the point where you can do no more, wait 2 mins
    • Second set of 50% of the number you did in the first set (half)

The reason for only 2 sets for this exercise is that it ideally should be balanced with back strengthening exercises (which plank variants provide).
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Crunches done
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Username: typeitdaily
    Weigh In Week: Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 241.8 pounds
    Current Weight: 241.4 pounds
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Are we allowed to change our weigh in days from prior months?
  • GoBlue1981
    Options
    @aeloine yup, just let @craigo3154 or myself know what day and we’ll get you updated (and by we I mean Craig) :D
  • jenjournaljunkie
    Options
    I made a mistake for my weight. It told you it was 85.5kg instead it was actually 84.5 kgs. So here's the correction. Instead of 188.1 it is 185.9. yay
  • mollymom07
    mollymom07 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    2nd Feb

Exercise - Yes, it's production time at school
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
This discussion has been closed.