Weigh-In #4 - October 7(?) - Christmas Clubbers

Options
I tried to post this yesterday, but the forum was closed down. Hope every one had a good week. It is 77 days until Christmas. Anyway, here goes.

SW: 172.5
Weigh-In #2: 167
Weigh-In #3: 164
CW: 163

Goal for Christmas: 158.

I'm feeling more confident that I will make this goal. Had my doubts when I started I was still at a plateau. It is important to me as it will take me out of the obese range.

Replies

• SANGSTER63
    SANGSTER63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    THIS WEEK HAS NOT BEEN A GOOD WEEK. I WAS ON MY PAIN MEDS FOR MY KNEE'S AND WHEN I TAKE THEM I AM OUT OF IT. KNEE'S HAVE BEEN ALOT BETTER THE LAST FEW DAY AND I HAVE NOT NEEDED TO TAKE ANY. I NEED TO RIDE MY BIKE AND WATCH WHAT I DO AND NOT TO OVER IT.

MONDAY HUSBAND TOOK ME OUT FOR SUPPER ON THE 9TH WE BE MARRIED 43 YEARS.

I GAIN 3 LBS. THIS WEEK AND NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT, SO I NEED TO RIDE MY BIKE .IT SURE HELP ME ALOT IN LOSING THE LBS. :'( HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BETTER WEEK THEN I DID.
    LINDA
  • ireallyneedit
    ireallyneedit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Linda you can and will do it one day at a time...do not get discouraged. Congratulations on 43 yrs. of marriage that deserves a medal for sure! Have a good day. Linda
  • Claud1313
    Claud1313 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Charlie, You are doing fantastic. Your goal is reasonable.
    Jet,Happy Anniversary. Just remember, last gained is first off. I hated pain meds after I broke my ankle, they made me spacey. I managed better without them but not everyone is the same. Do what you can with the bike, don't overdue it.