Round 15- Introduce Yourself and Your Goals!

Options
Now that the message boards are all working, let's get to know one another! What are your sprint and round 15 goals? How is the first few days of your sprint going?

Replies

• AprilEhrig
    AprilEhrig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My Round 15 goals are to eat whole foods to help with my bipolar disorder and to lose weight as well. I would also like to declutter my life and to start to work on a sewing project a little bit everyday.

So my sprint goals are:
    track everyday on MFP no matter if I eat crappy or not.

Work out 5 days a week. With a min of 3 days of yoga to also help with the bipolar stress.

Work at least 30 min everyday on an aspect of my sewing project/if not sewing then I will work on decluttering a part of my house.

I was late starting so today is my first full day. I am doing well so far. I always do well when the newness is still there.

I would love to have some more friends on here to keep me motivated to log my food and exercise everyday.

• katierut18
    Options
    Hi guys! My goals are to lose weight in general by tracking food and exercise here and on fitocracy. My exercise goals are to join a gym and attend a group class or do cardio three times a week. I'm falling behind on my exercise so far, but I've been doing pretty good about staying under my calorie limit for the day. My problem is that I'm eating less of the crappy stuff instead of increasing the good stuff in my diet. I need to make an effort to eat out less and increase the fresh food I intake. I'd like to add more friends here so I can keep myself accountable!
  • grahamglos
    grahamglos Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I've taken on the Keto lifestyle and I'm down 20lbs in the last 6 weeks (woohoo). There's still a long way to go but hope to see everyone making good progress.

My goals are to drop my BMI down to a healthy level from where I am at the moment (King Fatty).

Feel free to add me as friend to see foods, exercises, etc. All the best!